North Carolina Babies

Arts Together Preschool-Raleigh

Hi Ladies,

My husband and I are moving back to the Durham area this summer with our son who will be turning 3 in June.  I came across the website for the Arts Together Preschool and was wondering if anyone had any reviews?  Anyone send your children to this preschool?  Or have friends that do?  TIA for any help!

Re: Arts Together Preschool-Raleigh

• Hi there, we currently send our daughter there and LOVE it. I can not say enough good things about this place. We were having trouble at our last school - (little pros academy). Don't get me wrong, little pros was great too but just not for my daughter. The full day was tough on her and every morning she cried at drop off - for a year straight. Finally after my second daughter was born we decided to try a new pre-school. 2 of our neighbors sent their children to arts together and raved about it and knew that it might be a good option for Olivia.  It is definitely a multi-arts school. They have drama, art and movement class each day. They use such great and creative ways to incorporate learning. It really fosters imagination, creativity, and individuality.  The teachers are amazing. Some have been there more than 20 years!  As you can see - we love it. Definitely make an appt to check it out although it would be a little bit of drive from Durham - but worth it.  We just enrolled again for next year. If you have any questions feel free to message me. I'm not on often but I'll make sure to come back and check.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"