Minnesota Babies

East Metro Ped or family practice Rec's?

Hey ladies. I still haven't picked out a Ped or family practice for DS. I see the MW's at Woodwinds and would love to stay in that area since we live off of 94/White Bear ave area. Thanks! 

Edit: looking at my siggy makes me realize I have to update it, and I need to post more often!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
#1: Alexander John: February 25, 2012      
  #2: EDD June 13, 2014

Re: East Metro Ped or family practice Rec's?

• I go to Healtheast Cottage Grove. My doctor delivers at WW. Central Pediatrics in Woodbury is also great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I asked an ENT surgeon I work with frequently who he takes his 4 kids to and who he would recommend since he gets referrals from many pediatricians in the East metro. He recommended Pediatric and Young Adult Medicine. Specifically he listed off Delahunty, Plotnik, and Newman. He said the older guys are great, they're more old school, and I think they're the ones that do a circumcision if you're going that route. His kids see Plotnik and we'll probably see Newman at the Lake Elmo location since it's so close to us.

Other than that, I don't have any first hand knowledge/experience with them yet...

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've never used the regular peds office at Central Pediatrics, but their urgent care (Priority Peds)  is awesome and their doctors are great.  I would look into them.  We drive to Bloomington for our regular pedi (we followed her when she moved from Woodbury), but we don't like to drive out that far for urgent care.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Thanks ladies!! I really need to get my list down to at least top 3. I have heard about a few of these doc's so thanks! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    #1: Alexander John: February 25, 2012      
      #2: EDD June 13, 2014

• I also go to heath east in Cottage Grove, and they also deliver at wws.  Love my doctor there, and wouldn't go anywhere else.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"