Kentucky Babies

Lexington Clinic in Lexington, KY

Has anyone been to the Lexington Clinic in Lexington, KY?  I need a good OB in Lexington.  Thoughts?

Re: Lexington Clinic in Lexington, KY

• I haven't heard a lot about them, but if you are looking to deliver at St Joseph East I would recommend Associates for Women's Care.  They were able to figure out complications I had with my loss(surgery done by other office...tissue left in me-long story) & were great with my pregnancy. Dr Butler was my main doctor & delivered my LO, but I liked all of the doctors there.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • There's only one doctor at Lexington Clinic right now, Dr. James. She is great!  That's who I see. I also agree with the previous poster, the docs and midwives at AWC are wonderful. Nice choice if you are looking for more than one doc or would prefer a midwife. Hope this helps.. Good luck!

?BFP #1 3/27/11, 1st US Mono Mono Twins, 2nd US 2 HB's, MMC@8w6d 4/25/11, D&C 4/27/11 ?

BFP#2 9/17/11 1st US HB 171 10/13/11 EDC 5/23/12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the tips!  I just got my initial blood work today and will schedule an appt at the Lexington Clinic once they get the results.  My sister-in-law goes to AWC and loves the midwives, but had a bad experience with the female dr there.  Hopefully, the Lex Clinic is as good as I've heard!  Thanks again! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"