Boston Babies

Baby shower venues North Shore, MA

I was wondering if you guys know any other places for a baby shower on the north shore besides the obvious: Spinelli's, Danversport etc.

I know it's early but my shower will be smack dab in the middle of busy wedding season so I wanted to get this figured out asap.

I plan on having 50-60 people.

Thanks!

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Halloween tickers

Re: Baby shower venues North Shore, MA

• have you thought about a VFW of Knights of Columbus type place? we had my shower at the VFW in Middleton off 114 and it was fine for what we wanted.  it was only $150 for the room and you can pay extra to have a bartender.  we got it catered by Sontoros in Peabody.  if you are looking for a restaurant you can try upstairs at Finz in Salem or for a  bit cheaper, Sylvan St. Grill. 
    imageimage

• It's not as fancy as the places you listed, but Prince Pizza has a great big back room to rent out, and the food is fabulous!  I'm sure you could decorate there too.  I also went to a shower at a "knights of columbus" type place that was catered and decorated and it was great! 
  • Loading the player...
  • try any ICC, American legion clubs. I using my moms house but you cant. lol it wont hold that many.

• Check out the newly renovated Lynn Museum. I just checked it out and it is beautiful!
  • imagejsaphier:
    Check out the newly renovated Lynn Museum. I just checked it out and it is beautiful!

Wow, I didn't even know there was a Lynn museum lol. Thanks. I wonder if they can recommend a caterer or something too. I assume they don't cater on-site. I want a nice baby shower b/c i didn't have a bridal shower or big wedding. (We went to Vegas)

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Halloween tickers
  • Sorry, just saw your post now. But yes, they have a list of recommended caterers and if you have a favorite you can bring them in too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"