April 2012 Moms
Options

Pregzilla has risen!

I feel super stabby today.  Yelling at the dog for licking everything, crying when DH said the cream cheese ice cream wasn't his favorite thing I've ever made.  SIL has refused to take down Christmas decorations and clean anything.  I'm going to hurt someone.  I know it's temporary, but I hate being this angry.

Of course the one thing I want, a nice big glass of wine (or 3) is the thing I can't have.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pregzilla has risen!

• Options
    I feel the same way. Every time I hear DH's fork scrape off his teeth when he eats I want to ram it down his throat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ahh, this was me yesterday. Began my day hysterically crying bc I said something about how big my belly was and DH laughed. Apparently I thought it was really uncalled for that he found it funny, haha. Hormones are just so fun! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageBonidiebabe:
    I feel the same way. Every time I hear DH's fork scrape off his teeth when he eats I want to ram it down his throat.

This times a million.  It's a huge pet peeve of mine normally but holy cow I want to stab him with it when I hear it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Ahh. So glad to know I'm not the only one!!

I really try not to nag cuz I know he doesn't notice it when he does it. Seriously though I think he will find out soon how much I cannot tolerate it throughout the rest of this pregnancy. Angry When I hear it, I think about how my little boy will do it too. Then, I'll have to sit at another table to eat so I don't snap.

DH had to have dental work to fix the ridges in his front teeth. He doesn't believe me when I tell him they were there cuz the way he scrapes his teeth on his fork with every bite.

• Options
    Sounds like it's time to eat Tokyo. After the morning I've had, I think this pregzilla needs a larger metropolitan area, so you can have it.
  • Options
    OMG - so I'm not alone, just the past few days have been like that.  Last night while I was making dinner and barking at DH I looked over and he was just standing there I was like "what?"  His response?  "  Just waiting for my next chore"  I felt like such an a$$.  He's SO helpful all the time rubs my feet at night..and I just kept barking.  BLAH.  I'm going to go make cookies.  
  • Options
    I'm so glad it's not just me! I've been wondering all day if someone forgot to tell my body that I don't need to have pms anymore. I started off the day mad at DH for making bacon and stinking up the house, moved on to being super mad at DS for taking too long to get ready to get out the door (ok 15 minutes to put shoes on is excessive... ). Then I was mad at DH for suggesting that he take my car to the store and put gas in it for me (heaven forbid), then for taking too long at the store. I feel like I may just punch someone. And then cry about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"