Boston Babies

Brigham and Women's VS. Beth Israel

Just moved back to the Boston area.  I have done a ton of research on both hospital's- and both are great.  Looking for some personal experiences etc.

Which is the better hospital to deliver at?

Any OBGYN recs, that deliver at these hospitals?

Thanks!!! :)

Re: Brigham and Women's VS. Beth Israel

• I'm not an OBGYN, but I delivered at Brigham and was very happy there. DS had some trouble when he was first born, and there was a team of doctors in my room in seconds. He was totally fine eventually, but they were great. Honestly though, I think both hospitals are great. GL!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • What about Mt Auburn: torn between it and BWH
  • Loading the player...
  • The Harvard Vanguard docs at PO Square, Kenmore and a few other locations deliver at the Brigham.  I haven't delivered yet but love my OB and midwife (at PO Square) and have been really happy with the care and approach.
  • There's a  few posts about BWH if you just scan back a page or two. I'm delivering at BWH. I also work there in cord blood donation so I know most of these doctors. I work with a high risk doctor because of my history and also having twins. Dr. Oxford is my doctor and she is amazing to work with. If you are not high risk I can recommend, Dr. Katz, Dr, Cline, Dr.Zinner, Dr. Ackerman, Dr. Girard, and the midwife's Stone-Condry and Zant. These are all great practitioners to work with. I've seen them all in action and they are very personable and caring and know what they are doing!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"