Philadelphia Babies
Options

How much to do pay per day/week for a nanny?

If they come to your home for a toddler, 8:30am - 5pm M-F?  Just trying to get some ideas of ballpark cost.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: How much to do pay per day/week for a nanny?

• Options
    We just interviewed a nanny for Center City.  She wants $15 per hour.  (that is what her current family pays her)
  • Options
    We were looking at $2500 a week. Other things to take into consideration, vacation, sick time, taxes, etc... good luck
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemzovoce:
    We were looking at $2500 a week. Other things to take into consideration, vacation, sick time, taxes, etc... good luck

$2500/week... hire me!!! 

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• Options
    imagemzovoce:
    I would try and blame this on lack of sleep, but I think it was ADD kicking in, that was a month for about 50 hours a week.
  • Options

Sorry to be a negative nelly wow i was def going lower than that if u pay someone per hour then you must have a fantastic job bc i know that i would be broke paying someone that much, my husband and I make some what good money but we def wouldnt be doign that. You might as well just do day care bc its cheaper per week or find a day care that costs that much.

Im sure you can find a family friend or even family to do it for much less....what i would figure is do per day how much you would pay a person per day.

• Options
    We have a nanny one day a week and we pay her $80 a day (7 AM - 3 PM) - she's amazing. A 24 year old - adore her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I have a nanny two days a week (son at MILs other 3 days) and she charges $10 an hour.  She comes to my house and it is one-on-one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"