Central Florida Babies

Jobs

I haven't posted on this board in quite some time but as soon as my little man is here (which i'm hoping is very very soon) I will be looking for some mommy and me groups, so you'll be seeing more of me Smile. In the meantime i'm hoping its okay if I post about a convention I need assistance with. I work for the largest staffing agency in the world and Philips Healthcare is my client. They need 14 pregnant people in Orlando to be "models" at a convention, you will be having a 3D ultrasound for free as well as compensated $25 an hour. Details are below, please spread the word and let me know if you or anyone you know is interested. If its not okay to have this post here I totally understand.

"As an expectant mother, we know this time is special for you. But did you know it is also a chance to help thousands of women who will be in your position in the future? We are in partnership with Philips Healthcare, is seeking pregnant models to participate in free 2D/3D Ultrasound scans. You?ll receive print or digital images of your baby-to-be as well as $25 an hour for your time. Plus, you?ll help us continue to further the benefits of ultrasound technology and educate sonographers." Participants must: ? Be between 10 and 38 weeks in gestation ? Be cleared to work in the United States ? Be at least 18 years old ? Have access to transportation to-and-from the facility ? Provide a release form from their physician All equipment is FDA approved and the scans will be conducted in a non-diagnostic manner.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Jobs

• My little boy is due in mid-May. I'll also be looking for Mommy & Me groups in East Orlando. =)

This sounds interesting!! Send me more information on the ultrasound, date/time needed, etc. (email--> ucfgirl88@yahoo.com)

Thanks!

We are expecting our 1st child! Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • Thanks for your reply. They cut their need from 14 people to only 5 people, we have the 5 as well as a few back ups as well. I do appreciate your interest though. Where are you in East Orlando?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • No problem--I'm in Avalon/Waterford Lakes area.
    We are expecting our 1st child! Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"