April 2012 Moms
Options

Awww...... (AW post)

I had my 3 hour GTT test today.  I felt like I was on some reality show where the last one not to puke or pass out wins.  It was pretty bad.  DH picked me up from the hospital and took me straight to lunch.  We talked about the baby and the appointment (in between me stuffing my face), and it was really nice.

When we got home, he knew I was going to be tired and want to lay down.  So he had my favorite comfy clothes out for me to change into, he had made up our bed really nicely, and had several presents for Lily laid out on the bed.

She got:

3 Dr. Seuss books (Hop on Pop, Fox in Socks, and Oh the Places You will Go)

Several baby toys (he bought himself some Legos, although he said they were for Lily when she is older, yeah right)

A super CUTE little green ladybug outfit - that he picked out all by himself!

Apparently, before he came to pick me up, he killed some time going to Target and check out their baby and toy clearance.  Books-A-Million has all their Dr. Seuss books on sale (B2G1 free) and he told me picked those up the other day when he was hanging out with the guys (with plans on giving them to me after the GTT).

It made me feel so happy that he is really excited about Lily coming (and he got some really good deals to boot!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: Awww...... (AW post)

• Options
    Bigtime points! What a great husband you have there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Aw, that is such a sweet thing to do for you! I am not going to hide my jealousy of you haha

*YCSWU June Siggy*

DS Born May 5th, 2012

Baby #2 due November 19th, 2015

• Loading the player...
  • Options

That is SUPER cute.  What a sweet DH :)

Glad you didn't puke though...I was close during my 1st hour draw. 

• Options
    What a sweet guy! 
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    imageChelseyB5186:

The first 30 minutes and the last 30 minutes were the WORST.  Then it was being bored in the office.  But I realized once I was out of the office how weak and shaky I was.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    imagecuppaco:
    imageChelseyB5186:

The first 30 minutes and the last 30 minutes were the WORST.  Then it was being bored in the office.  But I realized once I was out of the office how weak and shaky I was.

Yuck. Yeah, I felt pretty nauseated about 30 minutes into it as well, and when she drew that first hour blood, I started seeing spots, getting clammy, and felt like I was going to pass out.  Luckily I felt better after laying down for a few minutes and drinking water.

But hey, it's over! Yay! Good luck- wishing you passing numbers! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"