Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Double Stroller Question

Does anyone have the Contours Optima Tandem Stroller?  Im wondering if it fits a Graco Snugride 32 Infant Car Seat Carrier?  What do you think of this stroller?  We were also considering the BOB duallie but didnt like that it wouldnt fit through doors although great outdoors.  We also really like the Baby Jogger City Select but it doesnt fit the carseat...

Re: Double Stroller Question

• Options
    why does the baby jogger city select not fit the car seat?  we have the baby jogger city select and the graco snugride 35 and it fits just fine.
  • Options

imagemeredithcheek:
    why does the baby jogger city select not fit the car seat?  we have the baby jogger city select and the graco snugride 35 and it fits just fine.

...To my understanding there was only a car seat adapter for the single baby jogger and not the double....  where did you get the attachment for a double?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The bjcs has a car seat adaptor that you buy separately. I have the bob duallie for running and the bjcs for day to day life. It's pretty easy to use the bjcs with the 2nd seat and carseat adaptor. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemichelfrog:

imagemeredithcheek:

...To my understanding there was only a car seat adapter for the single baby jogger and not the double....  where did you get the attachment for a double?

same attachment should work on the double.  the city select IS a single stroller that becomes a duble with a second seat attachment. the single and double versions are essentially the same exact stroller 

AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"