April 2012 Moms
Options

Amazon Mom

Has anyone signed up for this and if so is it worth it and do you like it? What all does it entail? I just tried signing up but they are not accepting anyone new at the moment so I signed up for the wait list but was curious if anyone was a member and how they liked it.
Jess

Re: Amazon Mom

• Options
    I am a member and have used it....so far good experiences.  I also order from diapers.com and you can sign up anytime...free shipping on orders over $45/49 (or smth around that)...great customer service too
    Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Options

When I signed up, I got free Amazon Prime membership, which means I get free 2-day shipping. THis was initially for 3 months, but everything you buy that is baby related will give you a longer period of membership so I am now at 1 years membership.

You do get quite a few emails from them!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been wait listed.  :( I have a friend who uses it for all of her diapers since it is cheaper than any store around here even with coupons.  Her twins are almost completely potty trained and she's going to stay subscribed so I can buy diapers through her.  I would say it is worth it, but I have no idea how long the wait list is.  I know I signed up months ago and haven't heard anything yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I signed up for the wait list in early December, and I hoped that they would be accepting new members after the holidays (aka now).  Anyone been accepted off the wait list yet?

• Options
    I didnt sign up because Im already an Amazon Prime Member.. I pay $79 a year to be a member and its INSANELY worth it to me...
  • Options
    I'm on the waitlist too, since early December. I have friends who use it for diapers/wipes and formula. They say it saves a ton.
    aka- DavidsBride2Be
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I signed up over a month ago and still waiting on acceptance :-/

*YCSWU June Siggy*

DS Born May 5th, 2012

Baby #2 due November 19th, 2015

• Options

I'm a member. I get all my diapers through them. I also love that I am an Amazon Prime member.

This last month when I ordered diapers, I got a 100-ct box of diapers (normally around $35) for around $18.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageLaouli:
    I didnt sign up because Im already an Amazon Prime Member.. I pay $79 a year to be a member and its INSANELY worth it to me...

I'm also a Prime Member but some of the deals in the mom section looked great. I haven't used it yet, and it was no additional cost, so I figured why not?

imageimage
  • Options
    I love Amazon mom and wished I had signed up when I was pg with the boys....Ive gotten some great deals!

Court
    DH 40  ME 40
    GD, Myasthenia Gravis, Factor V Leiden

DS #1 born via emergancy c-section 01/23/06 at 37w

DS#2 born via c-section 10/27/2007 at 36w due to PROM

DS #3 born via repeat c-section 04/13/2012 at 39w

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,but by the moments that take our breath away." - George Carlin
  • Options
    I became an Amazon mom member a year or so ago and have LOVED it!! I have mine set to deliver a box of diapers every month (you choose the frequency and the product) and there is no shipping and the diapers that I get are 30% off.  DS is not in diapers anymore so for the past 5 months I have changed the size from DS's size 4s (that he wore until October) for size 1, soon i'll change to size 2 just to stock up as DS #1 was not in 1s extremely long).  I did get the free 2 day shipping for about a year (it just expired as I hit the max amount of time they allow....boo).  I LOVE it, I love how the diapers come right to my house, I can skip an order or adjust it at any time and there are no strings attached.  I am excited to have a nice diaper stock pile before this LO arrives.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"