TTC after 35

Yet another friend is pregnant

And she just started TTC this past summer. Waaaaaaaa..... I'm so depressed. Talk me off the ledge, please.
Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.

Re: Yet another friend is pregnant

• I am so sorry! Hang in there.
  • I wish I could say something to make you feel better. ?I see on your siggy you are on cycle 10. ?The 1st time I got pg I went off bcp in Sept. 2003, got my BFP in Nov. 2004. ?I did end up having a mc in Jan 2005, but got my BFP with my DS in Oct. 2005. ?I used OPKs.

We are not really TTC right now, but we are not preventing and nothing. ?Our friend's just gave birth to their 2nd child. ?I kind of don't want to be pregnant right now though, ?I just found out I passed my licensing exam to be a nurse. ?I have to wait 3-4 more weeks to get my license then I can start looking for a job. ?As soon as I get a job we will begin to actively TTC. ?I just don't want to be that employee who needs to go on Maternity leave just a few months after she starts working.

Any news from Countrywide? ?I hope you can get out of that ARM.?

• Loading the player...
  • Re: Countrywide, I finally got thru to a real, live person who is not Indian and she wants me to fax over all the necessary paperwork to review my case. So the process is just beginning but I hope it's quicker than for a lot of people with blogs on the internet. There are so many horror stories that I'm prepared for the worst but hoping for the best. It does seem that now that BofA acquired CW things are speeding up a bit. I hope I can get that issue resolved soon, I'm losing sleep over it, I'm more worried about that than job searching! And this is not even a dream home, it would not be that bad to walk away. Go figure, I guess I just feel too responsible or something.
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • You were raised the right way, that is what it is. ?So glad you are talking to someone. ?What really helped me push mine along was calling in every week to check the status on it. ?SO keep on them, don't let it sit!

There were many times, the thought crossed my mind to walk away from this house. ?It definitely is not my dream house.

I used to work for a real estate / mortgage broker who talked my into buying my house. ?When we were moving in I found out I was PG with DS (this was in October) they let me go in the end of January. ?Nice, huh!

So I haven't been employed for almost 3 years. ?We have really thought about it but are so glad we haven't. ?Even though it has been a struggle on one income and even though we don't love the house it is nice to have one. ? ?

• Ugh.  Hopefully you will have some 'news' to share with her real soon!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Move away from the ledge!

I know how you feel. My good friend is 30 weeks pregnant with 2nd. I remember telling her we were TTC 2 months prior to her getting pregnant. They weren't even planning their 2nd then SUPRISE!

Hang in there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've lost track of the number of pg women or new moms there are in my life...
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sorry.  I hope your BFP, new job, better mortgage and everything else is in a stocking for Christmas!!!

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Thanks, you girls are sweet! :) I feel better. Sex Week is almost over so we will see what this cycle brings.
  • I know how you feel. Then I get flack from my DH because I'm disappointed about not being pregnant after hearing that a friend is. Men just don't understand. I'm very happy for them, but disappointed at the same time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"