Maryland Babies

Rainforest Jumperoo or other recs?

Does anyone have the rainforest jumperoo?  Amazon has it for $69 which seems like a great deal. We have an exersaucer in our living room which Faith loves but I'm looking to get something else for the basement. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rainforest Jumperoo or other recs?

• We have the Rainforest Jumperoo (that I got from Amazon for $65 or something like that). DS loves it!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • We have both the exersaucer and the jumeperoo. DD loves it. She actually didn't jump in her exersaucer until she started jumping in the jumperoo.

I use the excersaucer for when I need to take a shower and she is awake. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the jumperoo which is just like the rainforest one but a different color. LO used to love it up until around 6 months or so. Now she doesn't go in it. Because she can sit up and would rather play with toys on the floor and is now starting to 'army crawl' been tied to the jumperoo is not on her to do list! lol She did love it though! 

https://www.amazon.com/Bright-Starts-Around-Activity-Station/dp/B002VBXY40

someone gave me on of these Bright Starts  around we go. It doesn't bounce but she can walk around it and this seems to be a little more her style as she can walk around but still have support (she can't stand alone as yet very wobbly and we are 8 months just) it works on carpet too. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have the rainforest jumperoo that a friend gave to us. Annabelle loved that thing.

• Is it Fisher Price?  DS has the Ocean Wonders one and he LOVES it.  Lately he loves standing and hanging on the side instead of sitting in it, but he will if we put him in it.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We have the Fisher Price Luv U Zoo jumperoo and LO is alllll about it! Big Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • At 8 months old, Claire is just now starting to get "bored" from her Jumperoo.  She'd rather roll around, try to grab Aiden's toys, and explore.  I'm sad that the Jumperoo's days are ending.
    Laura & Jim ~ July 10, 2004
    miscarriage on 11/26/09 at 5w6d
  • We love our rainforest jumparoo! :)
  • Just chiming in that Sean LOVED his and I was sad when he outgrew it.....he used to jump up and down so hard I thought he would break it!! I can't wait to use it for B.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"