New Jersey Babies
Options

Need to switch daycares near Mt. Olive

DS has been in the same daycare since he was an infant.  They used to be a Kiddie Academy, and were bought by Bright Horizons about 1.5 years ago.  Since then, the directors have left, most of the teachers have left, the cook recently walked out, there is no new enrollment and the kids are all leaving.  The new director is just not a nice person.  She is pregnant and some people have said her personality is terrible because of that, but either way, they brought her in brand new to fix the issues and she is unapproachable and obviously going to be out on leave soon.  We finally decided we have had enough.  We tried to stick it out because DS is 3.5 and I would love for him to be able to stay in one place until Kindergarten, but that is not gonna happen at this point.  I was wondering if there were any suggestions for other daycares around Mt. Olive.  We have looked into Goddard, and have gotten DS on their waiting list.  We don't love how they don't provide food.  We looked at Kinder Care in Hackettstown last night and were Ok with it.  Not overwhelmed, just ok.  This is such a hard choice.  It breaks my heart to do this to DS because BH can't get their act together.  Any input is appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need to switch daycares near Mt. Olive

• Options
    We are just beginning to look in town, too.  How about Flanders Country Day School?  They apparently have an indoor playground.  We will be looking into it.  There is one in the plaza by Rita's.  I don't know anything about it.  How long is the Goddard waiting list?
  • Options
    There is another bh in the trade zone. I bring ds there occasionally. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageacalan13:
    We are just beginning to look in town, too.  How about Flanders Country Day School?  They apparently have an indoor playground.  We will be looking into it.  There is one in the plaza by Rita's.  I don't know anything about it.  How long is the Goddard waiting list?

We are actually going this Friday to look at the Flanders Country Day School.  We heard really good things about it.  It always looks so cute too ;)  Goddard wasn't able to estimate the timing on how long he would be on the list.  My husband also went himself, so I don't think he really asked the right questions.

• Options
    ABC123 in netcong
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"