Stay at Home Moms

Okay ladies...fess up!

1. Single item you can't stand?  DH's phone.  It rings so much I threaten to bury it in the backyard.

2. Workout or no?  Eh, I try.  Today was the first day in 2 months, I just got lazy.

3. What errand do you actually like to do?  Go to the bank.  It's nice to see money go IN Smile

4. Favorite meal to prepare? None.  I hate cooking!  Still do it though, my people have to eat!

5. Favorite vacation (no matter how long ago):  Honeymoom in Cancun.  Warm.  Beach.  Just me and DH.  Swim up (okay, I floated!) bar.

6. Plan your week or do you wing it?  Unless we have appointments or something else scheduled, I wing it and love it! Smile

Your turn!

DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Okay ladies...fess up!

• 1. Single item you can't stand?  I actually can't think of anything offhand.

2. Workout or no?  Sometimes.  I try to a few times a week. 

3. What errand do you actually like to do?  I don't mind going to the store.  I usually wait till hubster gets home though so I can do it in peace.

4. Favorite meal to prepare? coq au vin, but it's so time consuming that I only do it a couple of times a year

5. Favorite vacation (no matter how long ago):  my surprise trip to Italy when hubster proposed.

6. Plan your week or do you wing it?  Oh, I definitely wing it. 

• 1. Single item you can't stand?  When my husband is home too and he clearly sees me doing ALL the cleaning of the house and doesn't ask if I could use some help. Angry

2. Workout or no? Joined a gym this summer and go at least twice a week but I also started taking tennis lessons this summer and have continued to take them and I'm having a blast while getting an all body workout all in one.Smile

3. What errand do you actually like to do?  Any errand that doesn't involve taking both kids with me.  It amazes me how fast you can go do something when you don't have the kids with you.

4. Favorite meal to prepare?  Spaghetti with meat sauce

5. Favorite vacation (no matter how long ago):   Honeymoon, we went to Disneyworld and had so much fun just the two of us.  My second favorite was last Easter when we took the kids to Florida to my MIL's condo and it was their first plane ride.

6. Plan your week or do you wing it?  My week is pretty planned since the kids are in school and we have homework and then on the weekends they have their extracurriculars(swimming, dance), plus any appointments we may have.  I would be lost without my calendar.

• Loading the player...
  • 1. Single item you can't stand? 

2. Workout or no? Haha, yeah right. I'm too pregnant to workout .... I do try and do stretches though :-P

3. What errand do you actually like to do?  Shop! Is that an errand?

4. Favorite meal to prepare? An easy one! I like cooking, but I just spent two hours cooking lunch for us a while ago.... so now is not a good time to ask...

5. Favorite vacation (no matter how long ago):  ooooh..... that's tough. It's between our Honeymoon to Jamaica and the cruise we took to the Bahamas last November....

6. Plan your week or do you wing it?  WING IT!
  • 1. I can't stand DH's late working hours, especially on those days when Emily's being a pill and I just need a break from her.

2. Yes, I workout every single day - I love the classes at my health club and, even more, I love the daycare where I can leave Emily for 2 hours free!

3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE grocery shopping!!!

4. My favorite meal to prepare is Shrimp Scampi over linguini pasta

5.  Disneyland this past September!!!

6.  Our weeks are ALWAYS planned - we have a ton of activities/classes we sign up for/pay in advance for, at least one a day, so, there is no winging it except for the part of the day when we don't have anything scheduled.

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• oooh fun post =)

1. Single item you can't stand?  do dirty dishes count? i am ocd.

2. Workout or no?  lol my workout = pumping. supposedly burns 500 calories a day though!

3. What errand do you actually like to do?  target. gives me an excuse to get starbucks.

4. Favorite meal to prepare? definitely breakfast! waffles in the toaster or pancakes and sausage.

5. Favorite vacation (no matter how long ago):  hmm...i guess going to south korea..i've been a couple of times but the best time was when i was in high school and stayed for three months. it was awesome because i was so young and carefree!

6. Plan your week or do you wing it?  except for a playgroup once a week, we definitely wing it. sometimes i decide where we're going after we start driving. =)

• 1. I'm drawing a blank.

2. Yes, I workout. I'm PG with #3 and still manage to do Strollerfit 2x per week.

3. Buying stamps - I love going to the post office.

4. Dinner. I love, love, love to cook.

5. Honeymoon in Australia!

6. We have a schedule - I have DD#1 in preschool, we have Greek and music class - so it's not really possible to "wing it"......?

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • 1. TV when my dh get home.  He gets about 30 mins a day w/ the boys and he wants Seinfeld on at the same time.

2. No. Although pumping is done and so the cal intake will need to adjust and I'll need to head back to the gym

3. Grocery Shopping if it's during the week.

4. anything in a crock pot.  I love comfy foods and their so easy.

5. France a couple years ago.  Did Paris, Bourdeux and the Pirenese mts.

6. a little of both.  I like to have things on the calendar but consider myself flexible enough to wing it too

• 1. I can't stand the trash. Once I throw something in there, I want it to disappear.

2. No workouts, but I'm working on that.

3. I like all errands, because they all involve leaving my house.

4. I love making enchiladas and eating them.

5. It might not count as a vacation, but I loved foreign study in college - 6 mos in Clermont-Ferrand, France.

6. Wing it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. Single item you can't stand?  DH cell phone.  It rings all the time (at night, on weekends...).  If its not his work, it's his mom.

2. Workout or no?  Does Wii Fit count?!

3. What errand do you actually like to do?  I don't mind grocery shopping. 

4. Favorite meal to prepare?  Tacos

5. Favorite vacation (no matter how long ago):  Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!  A 7 night, all-inclusive resort, I would love to go back!

6. Plan your week or do you wing it?  We have 2-3 days during the week that are planned, otherwise we wing it.
  • 1. phone...it bugs me even when it's someone I want to talk to

2. not like I should

3. any kind of shopping

4. anything involving lots of chopping of veggies

5. Disney...just a few months ago

6. son's activities and playdates largely plan it for us

• 1. Single item you can't stand? This one board book of DD. She is obsessed with it. I have to read it to her over and over. I think it might "disappear" soon.

2. Workout or no?  Ha ha! Doesn't chasing DD around all day count for anything?

3. What errand do you actually like to do? I love going to Target.

4. Favorite meal to prepare?  Grilled cheese and tomato soup! Yum, comfort food.

5. Favorite vacation (no matter how long ago):  China a couple years ago. My brother lives there and I lived with him for three months. It was amazing.

6. Plan your week or do you wing it?  I love to wing it!
  • 1. Single item you can't stand?? DH's phone. He's texting or checking email or something on it. ?2. Workout or no???I walk almost every day. ?I started to get back into jogging w/ the DD in jogger, but now that its cold, I am scared she will be too cold.3. What errand do you actually?like?to do???I love going to Target!4. Favorite meal to prepare???Lattice chicken or we call it bubba's chicken. ?It makes at least two dinners out of it.5. Favorite vacation (no matter how long ago):??Trip hiking out west to national parks! ?So beautiful and fun. I can't wait to take DD there!! ?6. Plan your week or do you wing it???Wing it unless we have appointments or meet ups with friends, etc.?
  • Lol...I had to chuckle on the Target comments!  I think we live there...we live in a rural area so when I tell DS we are going to town, he always asks, "To Target?"  Or if we run out of something, DS says we should go buy some more...at Target!
    DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. Single item you can't stand? Busy ball popper. Its hidden in a closet.

2. Workout or no?  I go on a walk everyday, its been atleast a month since I've actually done a workout routine of any kind.  But outside of pg, I work out 3-5 x a week.

3. What errand do you actually like to do?  anything as long as I get to go by myself

4. Favorite meal to prepare? Pork Roast (so easy and soooo good) and lamb chops with all the fixins

5. Favorite vacation (no matter how long ago):  San Diego when DH grad from bootcamp and we got married.

6. Plan your week or do you wing it?  Usually wing it, I hate it when plans get messed up.  Playdates are, of course, prearranged, but everything else.... we just go with the flow.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"