Postpartum Depression

I almost lost everything.....Kinda long sorry <3

Hello Everyone :(

Recently I have been having multiple breakdowns a day. Heres the whole story....

On new years (the one day we dont have the baby) i saw that my SO's last serious ex posted a comment on his facebook...and that he was texting her...Not in a 'i want you' kind of way but a 'hi how are you, how is the baby' kind of way. In all my past relationships they have beat me and cheated on me; so of course im going to freak out about this recent contact! I know that he wasnt doing anything but i was freaking out. We almost split up and this ruined our whole new years. So i facebooked his ex and we met for coffee (she just had a baby too) and i saw how pretty she was and how skinny she was and how exotic.....I felt better that she wasnt a b%$#h but now I cant help but 'see eachother with them' and its killing me inside. Me and my SO had a few good days after that and we were happy together, but then i cant even remember what but I went to SO's work and we ended up yelling and screaming and I made him cry....Now mind you i have never seen him cry except for when our daughter was born. He was crying about how he felt like a terrible father and a terrible fiance because he cant provide a place for us to live right now. I felt terrible. We calmed down and he said we should take a brake and said i should get home and kissed me goodnight and told me he loved me.

I went back the next day to tell him some bad news. And we ended up screaming again this time our daughter was with us. And i made him cry again! I felt like *** and this made me want to go jump in front of all the cars outside. He told me he didnt mean 'take a break' but more of 'going slow' He told me that i need help and he doesnt know how to deal with my PPD and doesnt know if he can deal with it. I told him he just has to work with me and not get angry when Im sad....

Any (helpful NICE) advice for my SO? How to help me get through my sad times? What do you DH/SO's do for you?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I almost lost everything.....Kinda long sorry <3

• Get a therapist and look in to it. Get some help. You have issues that go so far beyond PPD.
  • I am not trying to be mean but it sounds like the problem is you not your SO. You got mad at him because you have been treated badly by others in the past, that is not his fault. Just because other people cheated on you does not mean he will. I have known people like you in the past and their relationships never work because they are stuck in the past. If someone was constantly coming to my work and screaming at me I wouldn't be able to handle it either. It sounds like you have some serious issues to work through and I would suggest some counseling.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • You should have another baby!
  • The baby isn't even his - and his ex has a baby, too?  Is that baby his or does he just have a thing for pregnant girls?  EW
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"