North Carolina Babies

Trading Tuesday!

Okay, it's time to get rid of all my cloth diapers! I really want these gone, and don't want to throw them away, so if you see something you like, make me an offer!

Fitteds:
https://i44.tinypic.com/2m7iwex.jpg

Thirsties fitted diaper, teal, size M, EUC - $5

Motherease OS stay dry fitted + soaker, EUC - $5

GM Blue Sky, EUC - $10
GM Whale Tale, EUC - $10
GM Deep Ocean Dot, EUC - $10

(2) Baby Beehind OS bamboo fitted, w/ inserts, 1 blue, 1 green, EUC - $5 each

Nana's Bottom fitted, blue w/ turtles, EUC - $3

Covers:
https://i40.tinypic.com/53rdah.jpg

Dancing Bears night weight fleece soaker, 2 blue, 1 green, 1 brown, size M - green and brown soakers are like new, brown is GUC - $10 each for blue and green, $7 for brown

Thirsties diaper cover, 1 teal, 1 red, size M, EUC - $5 each

Stacinator fleece cover w/ snaps, size M, good condition - $3

AIOs:

(2) Drybees AIO, size M, 1 yellow, 1 white, EUC - $5 each

Nana's Bottom AIO, size M, blue outer, ocean theme fleece lining, EUC - $3

Swaddlebees AIO, size L, snap closure, aqua, EUC - $5

Monkey Doodlez AIO, size L, lt blue, EUC - $5

Magic Alls by Baby Beehind AIO, size L, snap closure, EUC - $5

Pockets:
(4 BG 3.0s are sold)

(2) Happy Heiny OS w/ inserts, yellow, EUC - $3 each or $5 for both

All the prices I listed are for local ladies who can meet me here in the Triangle. If you want something shipped, I'll just need you to pay for shipping as well. Thanks! 

Email me at alittlepushjourney@gmail.com for more information or pictures of anything I've listed! (or if you know my personal email, use that, or send me a FB message - I may get it quicker!) :)

ETA: took off stuff that's sold! :) 
Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Trading Tuesday!

• Also, I have:

(2) Boppy pillows w/ covers - $5 each

Lots of boys 18-24 month fall-winter clothes, including a pair of barely worn brown cords from Baby Gap size 18-24 months, and a pair of Old Navy jeans, size 12-18 months.

Fleece sleepsack, size M, blue with puppies, zipper replaced, free to a good home

2 cotton sleepsacks, size L, one light green, one white w/ bears - $5 for both

Lots of boys 3T fall-winter clothes

Lots of summer boys clothes in 18 months and 2T, including 2 iPlay swimsuits with built in diaper

Also lots of shoes including a couple of pairs of Stride Rite sneakers, and lots of See Kai Run sandals (we loved these). Email me for details if you're interested!

More to come next week as I continue Operation Purge the House! :) 

• I just emailed you :)
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry these pics are so big.  I just pulled this listing off of another place I post stuff.  Let me know if you are interested: spacegrl_viv at yahoo dot com. 

These are some of Connor's old shoes. Some are brand new, never worn and some are in excellent used condition. Buyer to pay shipping.
    Size 5

Spiderman Light up shoes. New, never worn. $6
    Navy knock off crocs from Family Dollar $2

Size 6

Grey/Silver/Yellow Sketchers. New, never worn, do not light up anymore $6

Size 7

Back row:
    Blue/Black Nerf flip flops $2
    Navy knock off crocs from Family Dollar $2
    Black/green Garanimals sandals $2
    Front row:
    Navy/Grey Smart Fit shoes. New, never worn $5
    Khaki canvas Kids Feet, excellent condition, just need good bath $4
    (dark spot on left toe is wet where I just wiped spot with a baby wipe)

Size 9

Brown Buster Brown dress shoe, excellent condition $5
    Toy Story slippers $2
    image Connor Reeves - July 4, 2007 Naomi Raye - January 26, 2011
  • Crescent - if you still have the pull-ups (both sizes) next time I see you I'll take them! But if you can get rid of them before that, feel free! 
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • imagebecki777:
    Crescent - if you still have the pull-ups (both sizes) next time I see you I'll take them! But if you can get rid of them before that, feel free! 

Yep, the pullups are claimed - sorry! I'm updating now with stuff that's sold. 

• Ooh, you guys are on the ball.  For now I just have baby gear up, but I have CDs and clothes too.  I'll list the CDs shortly, and just know that I have bunches of baby girl clothes for cheap. :D

Crescentmoon, I may be interested in your 2 BBHs and possibly your aqua Thirsties pail liner.  Would you believe that after 4.5 years I had a Thirsties pail liner start to leak *yesterday* (my newer one)?  I hung it up to dry yesterday and I'm going to inspect it today to see if it needs to be replaced. :)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • imagealchris:

Crescentmoon, I may be interested in your 2 BBHs and possibly your aqua Thirsties pail liner.  Would you believe that after 4.5 years I had a Thirsties pail liner start to leak *yesterday* (my newer one)?  I hung it up to dry yesterday and I'm going to inspect it today to see if it needs to be replaced. :)

Hey Alchris! Someone already claimed the pail liners, but if you want the BBHs, just let me know! :) 

• Viv,

How much for shipping for these: Navy/Grey Smart Fit shoes. New, never worn $5? 

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagecrescentmoon99:
    imagealchris:

Hey Alchris! Someone already claimed the pail liners, but if you want the BBHs, just let me know! :) 

Cool!  Let's chat! :)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"