Maryland Babies
Options

Random que: How long did your m/s last?

2nd tri is much kinder to me than 1st tri was, but I'm still getting some nausea here and there.

How long did your m/s last?

Mama to Baby K. born @25wks due to pProm/PTL. Forever in Our Hearts. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Random que: How long did your m/s last?

• Options
    I can't comment because I've been lucky and haven't had any but I hope you're feeling better soon. From everything that I've read, m/s is the worst in the 1st trimester and gets slowly better during the 2nd.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mine was never really bad, just had to eat a little bit all the time.  but, it abated around 13 weeks.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1st baby:  6-9 weeks

This baby, just very recently started to taper off.  Like, maybe last week. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • Options

With DS, it was gone by 12 wks. With this LO, I was still having bouts at 15-16 wks. 

Hope yours goes away ASAP - it is just a miserable feeling! 

• Options
    I never really had M/S per say, but the gagging reflex was in full swing until 13 weeks. Now the gagging reflex has been replaced with lots of random heartburn moments.

• Options

I had m/s from weeks 6-18. It was tolerable because I felt sick all day everyday, but I only actually got sick a handful of times. I kept a bag of mini saltines in my purse at all times.

Oh...and it came back near the end of 3rd tri (though not anywhere near as constant).

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Options

imageSnowhte21:
    I can't comment because I've been lucky and haven't had any but I hope you're feeling better soon. 

Ditto. I never had m/s but my acid reflux/heartburn was much worse than it normally is. I kept a bottle of Tums in my drawer at work, on my night stand at home and in the kitchen. I really thought C would have a ton of hair (according to the old wives' tale)

• Options
    ugh, about 15 weeks each time :(
  • Options
    It died down around 11 weeks
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I threw up pretty much every day up until 13 weeks. Ick! After that, it would happen every so often, but went away for good around 15 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It lasted till about 15-16 weeks.  It definitely was worse in the very beginning.
    Laura & Jim ~ July 10, 2004
    miscarriage on 11/26/09 at 5w6d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"