Illinois Babies
Options

Baby shower locations in Oak Park area?

Anyone have any baby shower location suggestions in the Oak Park area? Maybe a cute little restaurant or bakery? The shower will likely be for about 20-25 people.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Baby shower locations in Oak Park area?

• Options

This might be a bit far for you, but The Little Traveler in Geneva is absolutely amazing for small get togethers. They do little sandwich plates and desserts. I had my bridal shower there and it was so lovely.

https://www.littletraveler.com/

Are you in Oak Park? I'm right over in Forest Park, and we'll probably be having my shower at the Traveler.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagecpete5:

This might be a bit far for you, but The Little Traveler in Geneva is absolutely amazing for small get togethers. They do little sandwich plates and desserts. I had my bridal shower there and it was so lovely.

https://www.littletraveler.com/

Are you in Oak Park? I'm right over in Forest Park, and we'll probably be having my shower at the Traveler.

Cute idea, thanks! I am in Oak Park and so is most of my family, our friends are still in Chicago so Geneva may be a bit far but I love the idea.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe LaBella on South Boulevard?  Or Bar Louie.  Molly Malone's in Forest Park has private rooms, if you're into Irish food.  Or check out Bodhi Thai in Berwyn on Roosevelt--they have a private room, too.
  • Options

I had my wedding shower at Bodhi Thai and it was great! 

Other options: 

- Cafe DeLuca in Forest Park has a private room upstairs
    - Winberies has a great Sunday brunch... no private room, but a great atmosphere and food

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

I am in OP...

Hemmingway's Bistro

Winberies

Marion Street Cheese Market (has a fantastic restaurant)

Maya Del Sol

Blue Max is a great little local restaurant on Lathrop (south of Lake Street) but not sure if they have the room for 20-25 people...you could ask.

GL and happy shower!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"