Upstate NY Babies
Options

T&P's for a fellow Sept. '11 Mommy (VERY sad)

One of the girls from the Sept. 11 board lost her son to SIDS yesterday while he was at day care.  I don't even have words to express how sad this is, she lost triplets a couple of years ago and now this happens.  It's just not fair.  So please, if you pray, say a little prayer for this family and keep them in your thoughts.
DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11

Re: T&P's for a fellow Sept. '11 Mommy (VERY sad)

• Options
    That is so awful. My thoughts are with her and her family.
  • Options
    I'm so upset about this. She lost her twins only a week or two before viability and now this. Life is so incredibly unfair sometimes. I checked on T last night and started crying because I'm so grateful.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I read this on SAIF. There are no words. Things like this make me question my faith. Sock is a fabulous mother and she went through so much. She deserves happiness. T&p to her.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options

imageolivia_eve:
    I'm so upset about this. She lost her twins only a week or two before viability and now this. Life is so incredibly unfair sometimes. I checked on T last night and started crying because I'm so grateful.

I know, I just read about it this morning and want to leave work and go snuggle with my girls all day. 

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    How horrible, I'm so sorry to hear that. 
    Ashley Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I can't even imagine that kind of pain and sorrow. I pray that somehow and someway she can find peace. That is beyond unfair.
  • Options
    This is so incredibly sad.  I hurt for her and her family.
  • Options
    That's so horrible!! I cannot imagine!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Can't even imagine...my heart hurts for them...
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, that's horrible.  What horrific events for one person (or couple) to go through. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Heartbroken for them. Many prayers for comfort and healing.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    How sad :(  
    Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
This discussion has been closed.