New Orleans Babies

East Jefferson?

Has anyone delivered or had any experience at EJ? My husband is deploying when I'm 7months  pregnant and I'll be moving  to Metairie to have my baby in order to be close to friends and family. Unfortunately that means that I'll have to switch doctors late in the game. EJ is the closest hospital to my mom's house so if you could recommend and doctors there or share any experiences I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: East Jefferson?

• I delivered at EJ and had a wonderful expeience!  I really liked the nurses (both in delivery and post-partum).  They answered all of my questions, gave me good advice, and made me feel very comfortable.

As for doctors, almost everyone I know goes to Lakeside Women's Specialty Center (which is located right in front of EJ).  The doctors are all women, and I've heard nothing but good things about Drs. Wild, Bone, Paine, and Sullivan.  There are a couple more doctors in the practice, but I don't know anything about them.

I hope this helps!

• i just found out i was pregnant and today went and seen doc. baur for the 1st time she was really nice and reassuring she is at EJ
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a bunch of friends who go to the ob group mentioned above.  They love them.  They also go to Tulane-Lakeside Hospital.  It is very close to that area and a very good hospital.
  • Thanks so much for the input and advice. I'll look to see if these doctors are covered by my insurance. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I delivered both of my boys at EJ.  I had pleasant experiences both times.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"