April 2012 Moms
Options

Damn you DQ!

I just saw a commercial for the DQ Chicken Strip Basket and now I want one. I am really sad that the closer DQ closed down because of Sonic. Sonic ice cream =/= DQ ice cream!!

Also, if you've never been I give you my deepest condolences.

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.

Re: Damn you DQ!

• Options
    Gee thanks Gisa, now I want a blizzard!!  Crying
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The nearest DQ? Two hours away.  The nearest Chick-Fil-A? NYC, and only open to NYU students (good thing because I don't want to support them even though they are yummy...) Nearest Ranch 1? 45 min... I have all the boring fast food joints and none of the good ones!

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    They close down the DQ by me for the winter season Sad I could really go for a chicken strip basket and a blizzard!
  • Options

imagedaniela64:
    They close down the DQ by me for the winter season Sad I could really go for a chicken strip basket and a blizzard!

I have been craving a butterfinger blizzard! And right now  I really want that comfort food!!!

• Options

imagedaniela64:

Say whaaaa??

What is Ranch 1?

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    I've been craving a Chocolate Covered Strawberry Blizzard all weekend.  DH wouldn't give in and go get me one last night. Sad
  • Options
    I freaking love DQ but haven't lived near one in a decade. I've never tried anything but ice cream there, though. The ones in the area I grew up (Southern Maine) closed for the winter and didn't serve non-desserts.
    Belly Dweller: EDD 04/22/2014
    Big Boy: Born 05/2012
  • Options

Yummy.  That's what Ranch 1 is...

https://ranchone.com/menu.html

imageimage

• Options
    Oooohhh I SO had one of these last night! But now I want to try some of those buffalo chicken strips from Hardees... mmmm... buffalo sauce.
  • Options
    imageMsCat19:

I'd eat the crap out of that chicken philly!!

• Options
    I've never heard of Ranch One, but apparently there are three within two miles of my apt. Too bad chicken is the only food I'm not loving in my pregnancy feeding frenzy.
    Belly Dweller: EDD 04/22/2014
    Big Boy: Born 05/2012
  • Options
    imagegisa886:
    imageMsCat19:

I'd eat the crap out of that chicken philly!!

I forgot I'm spending the weekend in the city... So hitting that up at least once - there happens to be one near one of my favorite shopping locations in Manhattan... Score!

imageimage

• Options
    imagegisa886:

imagedaniela64:

Say whaaaa??

What is Ranch 1?

Yup No We moved here last October and when they closed in Dec we where like WTF. When they open back up in April I asked them why and they said they just don't make enough to stay open. Plus they just opened a Sonic down the road. Damn Sonic !!

• Options
    imagedaniela64:
    imagegisa886:

imagedaniela64:

Say whaaaa??

What is Ranch 1?

Yup No We moved here last October and when they closed in Dec we where like WTF. When they open back up in April I asked them why and they said they just don't make enough to stay open. Plus they just opened a Sonic down the road. Damn Sonic !!

That sucks, but at least they will be open for a right before or right after baby treat! My dad used to bring all his employees wives or really good customers wives blizzards right after they had a baby.

• Options
    imageBonidiebabe:

imagedaniela64:

I have been craving a butterfinger blizzard! And right now  I really want that comfort food!!!

My husband better be getting me a Butterfinger McFlurry on his way home from work today now!

• Options
    We got some food at DQ yesterday and went to go to Sonic to get a drink to find out they were closed down! So in our town, DQ won I guess. They were right next door to each other.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'd kill for a strawberry limeade from Sonic.  Best drink ever. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagegisa886:
    imagedaniela64:
    imagegisa886:

imagedaniela64:

Say whaaaa??

What is Ranch 1?

That sucks, but at least they will be open for a right before or right after baby treat! My dad used to bring all his employees wives or really good customers wives blizzards right after they had a baby.

This is very true! That was so nice of him.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"