Boston Babies

RE Recommendations? Any Dr. Isaacson veterans?

I am currently seeing Dr. Keith Isaacson at NWH.  I've read a lot of good things about him, but I've had some reservations.  I just don't feel like he's that invested - the office is a bit overwhelming to me.  I am 40+ and TTC #1.  After 1 m/c and a few procedures (hysteroscopy) I am finishing up the Clomid challenge cycle and scheduled to start IUI with injectable next month.  I have been researching a lot on line and I hear a lot about Rachel Ashby.  I am planning to stay with Isaacson this cycle, but if this doesn't work and I'm still feeling disconnected, I am arming myself with other options before we go on to IVF.  If you've had success, tell me who you liked (or didn't like) and why!  Thank you in advance!
Me-42 DH-43 TTC #1 since 3/11
HSG 7/11 showed possible blockage
8/11 BFP, then early m/c  (Natural)
9/11 blood tests reveal Factor V Leiden (heterozygous)
11/11 Hysteroscopy revealed uterine septum, which was repaired
12/11 1st round of Clomid (100mg)=BFN
1/12 2nd round of Clomid (100mg)=BFN 
2/12 Repeat HSG=All clear 
2/12 IUI with injectables #1=BFN 
3/12 natural cycle=BFN 
4/12 IUI with injectables #2=C/P 
7/12 IVF #1=30ER, 9F, 3T, 1 Frostie 7/29=BFP! 
8/27/12 No Heartbeat. Waiting to M/C 
9/13/12 D+C
12/12 Operative Hysteroscopy 
1/31/12  IVF#2 ...BFP 2/6 m/c 2/12 methotrexate due to presumed ectopic
July '13 IVF #3: 13R, 10M, 8F=BFP
1st Beta=549  2nd Beta 594 3rd Beta 422. M/C #5
IVF#4 in November=BFP…TWINS!!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: RE Recommendations? Any Dr. Isaacson veterans?

• Take a look at Fertility Solutions. It is made up of female doctors who had been practicing at RSC. I promise you that no matter how inconvenient the drive the patient experience will make it worth it. They struck out on their own and are committed to making the patient experience much much better. I have never trusted a doctor so much as I trust Dr. Anania. Dr. Huang was also excellent though she was not technically my doctor.

• My RE is one of Dr. Ashby's colleagues at Brigham, Dr. Walsh. We love him and will go back when it is time to TTC#2. I have also heard great things about Dr. Ashby. One of my best friends is 13 weeks along with twins, and Dr. Ashby was her doctor. She loved her.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"