April 2012 Moms
Options

Just fell right on my ass :(

I was shampooing my living room carpets, in sneakers, and then walked into the kitchen to grab something... Except my sneakers were wet- and I slipped and fell right  on my ass. Ouch...:(. I felt baby movin right away and an still feeling her, and called my midwife who said nice move klutz- sit down and relax the rest of the day, and go to triage if I have decreased movement or spotting. But otherwise I'm fi e- just have a bruised ass and pride. So stupid. :/

Re: Just fell right on my ass :(

• Options

I fell down the stairs on my ass a few weeks ago =( 

Take it easy, lady! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

See? That's what happens when you're motivated! I find it's much safer for me and my baby if we let other people clean our house for us. Smile

Seriously, happy to hear that the baby is moving around.  It sounds that everything will be okay.  Just be careful!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    OOOh, that sucks and hurts!  Maybe add a little ice to the injury. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ugh, but glad to hear that you are ok. I know a woman who broke her tailbone from a fall when she was around our point in pregnancy and it sounded like the most painful thing ever. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yep, that's why cleaning is bad for you. I fell at least 4 times I think last pg and my OB had me come in for an u/s every time. I know she's more cautious than most though and mine were never on my butt- always fell on my side, stomach, etc. If you have any pains go in! Even slipping and jerking the wrong way can do damage. 
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah cleaning is not even worth it!
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"