June 2012 Moms

Headaches

Is anyone else getting headaches a lot? I feel like I have at least 1 a day now.  I know I can take tylenol, but I try not to unless they are really bad.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Headaches

• Yup. 

Mine are tension headaches though that often go away with massage.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yes! I actually had my first migraine this week (I am lucky enough to say I never had them before).  Cold compress on my head helped a bit and my doctor's office said if Tylenol won't work and its excruciating I can take one advil.  I am usually a three motrin kinda girl!
    Baby, I’ll say “remember your mama is a worrier but your papa is a warrior & you are the child with small hands & big eyes who never stops asking for more.”~ Sarah Kay
  • Loading the player...
  • I noticed them start right when I hit 15 weeks. I do the same thing and only take a tylenol if it's really bad. I have had one everyday since Tuesday. I figure if I have them for a week straight I will call the doctor.
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yep. :( I could barely function at work Tue and Wed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I spoke to my OB last week at our appt about headaches.  She recommneded 500mg of Magnesium a day to help with the headaches and said to take Tylenol as needed.  I just picked up the Magnesium last night so I can't comment on if it helps.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have lots of headaches. Usually they are sinus headaches. Thus far, I haven't taken any medicine, but sometimes I wish I wasn't so concentrated on having things natural & med-free. :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Only when I get dehydrated or very hungry.  Or super stressed.  Which surprises me as I was one to get migraines before preg so I figured I'd be in a lot of trouble.  I do take magnesium daily and when I started a couple years ago it definitely helped out the headaches so I'm guessing this has been part of why I haven't been hit too hard. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I get a headache every single day. 3-4 times a week its a migraine. And it sucks. I talked to my OB's office when I went in last week, but I was in for something else ... I go for a check up on the 23rd and I will def talk to them about it and say "I can't stand it anymore!" ... because I can't.
  • I have headaches also and i don't usually get them last night it was hurting really bad..
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes, this is my 3rd baby, and with the other two, I barely had any.  This time, it's been about 3 weeks now that daily I'm getting one - sometimes they have been migraines.  I hate to take any medicine, but my doctor prescribed hydrocodone for them, so I've taken that on the days that it's turned into migraines.  Hoping they stop soon!!!
  • I have had one since yesterday at 2pm..It had progressively gotten worse after fluids, food, whatever rest I could get and ice I caved and called the doctor. She agreed that it was the best move to call and called me a some meds. 25 minutes after took them I felt AMAZING!!!!! Hopefully, the meds will have knocked out the headache and I won't need them anymore...well, thats what were are hoping for.

Bottom line...I couldn't take it and with a two year old and school I can't just lay in bed ( and that is exactly what I wanted to do )...GL..

Born 27wks 3 day 2 lbs 10 oz 15 inches image My BFP chart BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"