North Carolina Babies

OB in Charlotte

Me and my husband are relocating to Charlotte and I am in need of a good OB. My due date is beginning of April so I don't have much time to find one. We will be living in the Dilworth area but am willing to drive to any part of town for a good OB. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Also, by experience, which birthing center is the best in the city?

Thanks so much!

Re: OB in Charlotte

• I like Charlotte Ob/Gyn, 704-446-1700.  They have 4 locations - one is in the Dilworth neighborhood.  They have several docs plus a group of midwives.  They all deliver at CMC.

Hope that helps! 

• I use Providence Women's Care, affiliated with Presbyterian hospital. Love Dr. Arronte. As for the hospitals, both CMC Main and Presby Main are both very good and have top level NICU's. THey are both very close to/in Dilworth too.
    M/C #1 BFP 5/26/08, missed m/c discovered 9w1d (blighted ovum) M/C #2 BFP 11/19/08, missed m/c discovered at 12w1d (triploidy) BFP!! 3/27 Due date 12/5/09 Benjamin Tate is here! Born 12-1-09, 9lbs 5oz, 22" via C-Section M/C #3: d/x ectopic, methotrexate given 2/11 BFP!! 7/12, due 3-21-12
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been going to Eastover OB/gyn for over 12 years. Love them! They have multiple locations throughout Charlotte and deliver at several CMC facilities. Good luck!
  • I second that opinion on Dr. Arronte...she's great.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"