Georgia Babies
Options

SLW and all you red sticker lovers

Do you know when the baby gear starts going on big sale? I need 2 items that I'd like to try to snap up on clearance. I want a FP swing that plugs in the one I had with C takes D batteries and there were a few 3ams that I went batty b/c we were out. I also need a new FP space saver high chair thing b/c C totally destroyed the vinyl cover I on the one I have. I hope I can find some steals. 
Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: SLW and all you red sticker lovers

• Options
    no idea to your question, but we use rechargable batteries and bought a charger and two sets of D batteries so we always had a spare set charged.  we use rechargable in EVERYTHING.  the $30 charger was well worth the money.
  • Options
    kegkeg member
    I know the baby clothes stuff has started on clearance, but I wanted to say, if you just need a new vinyl cover for your high chair, you can order those separately.  I was able to buy extra straps and trays for my FP highchair off their website I think.  Just something to think about...  Might be cheaper than a new chair.
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've already seen some!  Seems like they are being sneaky w/ the red stickers this year.  No big signs or putting them all together in one markdown spot... you just have to notice the red tags.  But I haven't noticed those 2 things.  I'll keep my eyes out for you though.  I'm definitely on high alert b/c I have 2 SIL's due next month!

• Options
    I have the same highchair. I gave up on the cover long ago.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagehthomas02:
    no idea to your question, but we use rechargable batteries and bought a charger and two sets of D batteries so we always had a spare set charged.  we use rechargable in EVERYTHING.  the $30 charger was well worth the money.

Ok so clearly pregnancy has totally fried my brain. I am not confident it will ever regenerate either. This is brilliant!!! I didn't even think about this. Thanks for saving me that $$!  

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagekeg:
    I know the baby clothes stuff has started on clearance, but I wanted to say, if you just need a new vinyl cover for your high chair, you can order those separately.  I was able to buy extra straps and trays for my FP highchair off their website I think.  Just something to think about...  Might be cheaper than a new chair.

I pink puffy heart you!!!!! Thank you!  

• Options
    imageMrsL1022:

imagehthomas02:

Ok so clearly pregnancy has totally fried my brain. I am not confident it will ever regenerate either. This is brilliant!!! I didn't even think about this. Thanks for saving me that $$!  

Yes, rechargeables have helped us but we only have AA's.  For the C's and D's, I buy them in bulk from Sams or Amazon.  Much cheaper in the long run and it really does save our sanity w/ all the toys and crap we have around here.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"