June 2012 Moms
Options

Panera Rant...

Ugh... This morning I woke up to some killer RLP in my right side. I got to work early and decided that I would stop at Panera, as it is right across from my work. I was craving a 4 cheese souffle' like crazy.  The Panera has 2 different entrances, and it just so happened that Myself and a guy got in line at the same time.

One of my weaknesses is that I am too nice sometimes. I told him to go ahead of me, which he did. He ordered a 4 cheese souffle' and a coffee. The register next to him opened up, and I ordered my Souffle', JUST TO HEAR the cashier tell him she just sold the last one to the guy that was ahead of me!! I was PISSED!  The guy ahead of me apologized, and I said "Well, it's not your fault, Panera should have more options at 8:30 in the morning!"

/rant

Crash Bandit
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Panera Rant...

• Options
    imageJessibel1:

Ugh... This morning I woke up to some killer RLP in my right side. I got to work early and decided that I would stop at Panera, as it is right across from my work. I was craving a 4 cheese souffle' like crazy.  The Panera has 2 different entrances, and it just so happened that Myself and a guy got in line at the same time.

One of my weaknesses is that I am too nice sometimes. I told him to go ahead of me, which he did. He ordered a 4 cheese souffle' and a coffee. The register next to him opened up, and I ordered my Souffle', JUST TO HEAR the cashier tell him she just sold the last one to the guy that was ahead of me!! I was PISSED!  The guy ahead of me apologized, and I said "Well, it's not your fault, Panera should have more options at 8:30 in the morning!"

/rant

That sucks I'm sorry Sad I LOVE Panera's 4 cheese souffles they're delicious. I would have been upset too!

imagePhotobucket width="180px"> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Ooooh! I would've been so mad! A similar thing happened to me in Starbucks the other day but it was a little girl ahead of me whose mom ordered her the last birthday cake pop. The little girl didn't want it and had a tantrum and threw it in the floor.

5 second rule?  

No. I left it there on the floor, but I wanted to pinch that little girl's ear for being such a brat. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh that's so annoying! My face would've turned bright red.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

And now I want Panera mac & cheese.

DS#1- 7/2002

DS#2- 6/2004

DS#3- 9/2007

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

When I was pregnant with DD I would stop at Panera every Friday for a cinnamon crunch bagel and there was 2-3 times when I walked in at 8am and they were out...my pregnant self was crushed and I would walk out and not order anything else....then I would pout to McD's and get a cinnamon melt

• Options
    imageHuskerBabyB:

And now I want Panera mac & cheese.

Yes 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagehollyg1920:

When I was pregnant with DD I would stop at Panera every Friday for a cinnamon crunch bagel and there was 2-3 times when I walked in at 8am and they were out...my pregnant self was crushed and I would walk out and not order anything else....then I would pout to McD's and get a cinnamon melt

Mmmmm... so craving a cinnamon crunch bagel and caramel latte.... pit stop in the morning? I think yes...

BabyFetus Ticker Photobucket Photobucket BabyName Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"