April 2012 Moms
Options

should I call or am I being crazy?

I will have a scheduled c/s with this baby because dd2 was a surprise breech, she flipped the day I went into labor so no scheduling of anything involved. At my first OB  appointment for this baby one of the things they mentioned was you schedule your c/s at 28 weeks. Last week I had my 24 week appointment, my next is a month from today- 29 weeks, so that would be when I schedule my c/s

My bff happens to be due the exact same day as me (yay!) and we use the same practice, she had her 24 week appointment Tuesday and they had her schedule her c/s! I am debating calling and asking if I can scheule mine but I feel like the crazy pregnant lady. I am a huge planner and would love to get it scheduled now, I am antsy enough about having to go through it again.  My Dh thinks I am being ridiculous even giving it this much thought an I should just call but I have this big hang up about being "difficult" an just feel like calling for something like this is bordering on that.

call or just wait another month?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image

Re: should I call or am I being crazy?

  • Options
    I don't know, but I don't think it'll matter if you have to wait..  The cs is going to be near your due dates no matter what... What can you plan for knowing the date of your cs now that you can't plan for if you have to wait?  Keep in mind that you had to plan for your first without a firm cs date.

    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The only reason i'd think about calling, is because they're letting everyone else book and they may book solid. I don't know how big your practice is.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

    DS - 7.2006 - C-Section b/c Breech
    DS2 - 4.2008 - Successful Vbac
    DD - 5.2012 - Successful Vbac
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

    imageLuvmy2sons:
    The only reason i'd think about calling, is because they're letting everyone else book and they may book solid. I don't know how big your practice is.

    this is actually what's giving me anxiety and I didn't know if I was being ridiculous. I am due the week after Easter and I REALLY do not want to have to schedule it for 39 weeks exactly- the Friday before Easter, and be stuck in the hospital over Easter weekend. I would like Tues- Wed and that was my thought- I have no idea how many other people are scheduling theirs now and taking my preferred day/ time

    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options

    imageDO-JO:
    I don't know, but I don't think it'll matter if you have to wait..  The cs is going to be near your due dates no matter what... What can you plan for knowing the date of your cs now that you can't plan for if you have to wait?  Keep in mind that you had to plan for your first without a firm cs date.

    I know, and that was so much easier on me! nothing you can do so just go with it, this time the anxiety of the actual c/s and knowing it's coming is stressing me out

    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options

    and this could all be over nothing anyway as DD2 was also 10 days early so scheduled c/s could me dittily squat anyway

    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options
    I personally would just wait until my 29 week appointment to schedule it since that is when the doctor planned on doing it anyways. I am not a patient person either, trust me, but seriously I would wait. I would rather have the conversation with my doctor in person than with someone over the phone to schedule a c/s.

    Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options
    I'd just wait. Doesn't make the date any sooner.  GL. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"