Nurseries and Baby Gear

When do the new 2012 Stroller Models come out?

I am looking at the Combi Twin Sport Stroller. The newest I see is 2010. I am thinking I will get this stroller, seems like it will fit my needs, got lots of good reviews and is in my price range. (I wanted the Britax B-Ready but DH shot me down!!). I just thought I would wait to see if any new ones are coming out soon! TIA!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: When do the new 2012 Stroller Models come out?

• I'm impatiently waiting. The rep at our local baby store is at the Canadian trade show this weekend and here the strollers are due in stores late Feb early March. I imagine in the US it will be sooner, as usual.
  • They essentially come out all year long. Usually anytime between late 2011 (or whatever the previous year is...all the way up to June of the following year. I know some stroller even come out in the fall.
  • Loading the player...
  • It seems like most new 2012 stroller models are arriving in stores sometime btwn late Feb til the end of March. Personally I'm waiting to exchange my 2011 UBV for the 2012 model coming out sometime after late Feb, but w/my EDD on 2/17, it's cutting it real close!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • i feel like we're talking about cars

• imageKarmB:
    i feel like we're talking about cars
    Yes
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • I don't remember the details but last week a salesman in Buy Buy Baby said the 2012 single baby joggers would be our soon but the doubles not until March at the earliest.  But I don't remember why.  We asked becasue only the singles were on a super sale :) 
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"