June 2012 Moms
Options

You girls are killing me...

3 weeks from today is my Level 2 US/AS w/fetal echo because of the results of our NT Scan.  I can't wait to see if this baby is a girl or a boy (and make sure all is ok as well!!)  I love reading all the Team Pink/Blue posts... I just want the next 3 weeks to go faster!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: You girls are killing me...

• Options

I've been thinking I'm happy to be due in early June so I'm not waiting 4 weeks to do what everyone else on the board is doing. :)

I could tell you to be patient, but I know I would be dying if I hadn't found out we were having a little girl already.

Good luck over the next 3 weeks! Try to distract yourself with other things! 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I completly understand. I am also due late in June. I go for my next appt on 01/17 and then we are going to schedule the a/s. I just hope my doctor will let me schedule it the day I turn 18 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We don't find out until 1/31. Ahhhhhhh
    DX PCOS 2006 - Off BCPs since 1/09 - TTC #1 4 cycles clomid (50, 100, 150, 200) - FAIL, no O Multiple cycles clomid + femara - FAIL, no O 3 injectable cycles - FAIL Ovarian Drilling 6/2010. Several failed cycles follow. 11/2010 - "Hold" on IF treatment.
    10/24/2011 - Surprise BFP; EDD 6/21/12! BOY!

Sweet baby boy born 6/14 9lb 2oz via csection.
  • Options
    I have to wait til the 23rd!! I had to go in today because I was having pains in my lower abdomen (turns out its a pulled muscle, with a possible bladder infection .. ugh) and I tried SO desperately to let me move it to the 16th (bc ... what big of a diff would that make??) and they said 'no'
  • Options
    I'm going to find out next week Jan. 11th I'm DYING!!!
  • Options
    I have to wait until the 16th.  I am going CRAZY! I'm due June 3rd and I think I may be the last one on this board to find out! I am very happy for everyone who has already found out BUT every time I see a "I't's a ..." post, I want to bang my head against the wall.
    image image image image image image image image
  • Options
    I go the 17th and I can't wait! I can't wait to really be able check him or her out too, I can't wait :)
  • Options
    1/27 here. 20 weeks exactly, and I wasn't about to pay $250 to do it sooner...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm going in on the 11th too.. :) One more week! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    *sigh* mine's not scheduled until Feb. 1st. 26 more days... *grumble* lol
  • Options
    I can beat all of you....I won't know until June.  Being Team Green is DH's choice, so all these posts are killing me.
  • Options

imageKitkatishbakk:
    We don't find out until 1/31. Ahhhhhhh

Same here :( We should join the July board so were the first to experience it all :) HAHA

Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Options
    I think i have the LATEST A/S here!  I won't find out until Feb 7th!  More than a month left .... UGH!

Baby #1: BFP on 10/12/2011, EDD 6/24/2012 Born: 6/16/2012 Boy!

Baby #2: BFP on 11/11/2016, EDD 7/25/2017 - MC 1/2/2017

• Options
    I don't get to find out until February 15th! I'm pretty sure I'm at the end of the pack (other than the team greeners)
  • Options
    I'm in a similar boat...been avoiding the board because my a/s isn't until 2 weeks from now on the 19th.  Seeing all the announcements is making me SO anxious!
    Lionyl Osborne "Lio" is here! May 23rd 2012 at 2:54am 8lbs 4oz 21inches Born at 37weeks 6days
    DD #1 born 9/3/2003 - 8 years old - 3rd grade!
    DD #2 born 3/22/2007 - 5 years old - in full time preschool

• Options
    We find out January 31st as well! Party!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

imagehdaley:
    I think i have the LATEST A/S here!  I won't find out until Feb 7th!  More than a month left .... UGH!

i got you beat! feb 9th! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagecchill01:
    I can beat all of you....I won't know until June.  Being Team Green is DH's choice, so all these posts are killing me.

That must be torture. I'm sorry!

• Options
    I'm due June 1 and I feel like I'm having to wait forever. I'm 19 weeks today and my a/s is Jan.17th! I can't wait to find out!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"