April 2012 Moms
Options

ultrasound today!

I called my OB yesterday because I had been cramping the last few days, they got me an ultrasoudn appointment for today to peak at baby and measure my cervix. Because it was so short notice we had to take Logan with us. He was SO good, luckily it was a very short wait, when the tech let DH and him come back it was so sweet!

As soon as the baby came up on the screen he said "there's our baby!" and then the baby took its hand out of its mouth and started waving it around, he said "she's waving at me!" and started giggling as he waved back! It was such a special moment for me!

Baby looked great, heart beat was 159. My cervix is 3cm, which is right at the cusp of normal, it was 4cm 3 weeks ago, so I'm not sure what to make of that, but I'm glad its not in the danger zone. Due to the crmaping and contractions I will continue on my restrictions to be safe.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ultrasound today!

• Options
    That is so sweet!
  • Options

Awww, glad to hear baby is doing well!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad the baby looks good! That's so cute about your son. :)
  • Options
    Awww soo sweet that your son got to experience seeing his baby sister :)  Take it easy & keep cookin' baby girl!!
    Blessed to be married to my best friend & so in love with our little man!!
    Mason Robert born 4/26/2012

Me:  31   DH:  35
    Unexplained Secondary Infertility
    TTC#2 since Spring 2014
    Clomid 50mg BFP 8/27/15, chemical pregnancy 8/30/15
    Clomid 100mg IUI #1 10/12/15....BFN.
    TTC Break until January 2016.

• Options
    That is a super sweet story!

Emerson Kate born 4/6/12, 5 lbs. 13 oz. 18 3/4 inches.

Happily expecting Baby Mac #2 around 4/13/14

• Options

imageckk8584:
    Awww soo sweet that your son got to experience seeing his baby sister :)  Take it easy & keep cookin' baby girl!!

we are team green but he always says SHE and says its a girl baby, who knows! We tell him it might be a boy and he just says No. LOL. Either way it was very special.

• Options
    Aww that is sooo sweet!!  I'm glad things look good for you and i hope that cervix stays right there at 3cm!!
  • Options
    That is beyond adorable! What a sweet little boy! I'm glad everything is looking good with the baby, too.
    -------------------------------------
  • Options

Aww.  Adorable.

I'm so glad everything looks good with baby :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"