Georgia Babies
Options

Y'all seriously. tmi question

We got the girls a trampoline for Christmas...that was delivered yesterday and set up today.  I can't jump on that thing more than 2 bounces without my bladder giving out.  I knew that it didn't hold up pre-kids but seriously, I'm wondering if it isn't worse than I thought.  Should I go see my ob about it or do you think that's just par for the course and my trampoline jumping days are over?

Re: Y'all seriously. tmi question

• Options

buahahahaha

My jumping days are LONG over! I don't think it's a big deal if you only pee when jumping on a trampoline but it wouldn't hurt to ask your GYN at your next appointment. I had a complete prolapse and had to have two surgeries. I still pee on myself :( 

• Options
    When i was pregnant with Elliot one of the instructors at Oh Baby Fitness told me there is someone that can do therapy and try to fix that.  She had people that she personal trained that couldn't run or do jumping jacks and this woman helped them in a few sessions.  I am friends with the instructor on facebook so let me know if you want me to ask her for information.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

welcome to my life:)  Can't do jumping jacks, kickboxing, and can't run with a full bladder.  Can't join in bouncy house fun with my kids.

Did sprints with my nephen last week and peed my pants:)

I did 5 months of physical therapy and it didn't help. I need surgery, but am too scared to get it. I've heard of negative effects and am too scared.

• Options
    imagemaykat:

welcome to my life:)  Can't do jumping jacks, kickboxing, and can't run with a full bladder.  Can't join in bouncy house fun with my kids.

I did 5 months of physical therapy and it didn't help. I need surgery, but am too scared to get it. I've heard of negative effects and am too scared.

Lit definitely interferes with running/exercise. What are the negative side effects you have heard abt from surgery?  

• Options
    It's been a LONG time, but my grandmother had that same issue as a younger woman.  She had 5 daughters and ended up having to have her bladder "tacked up" (as they called it in the olden days).  I believe she had to have it done more than once.  With age, it tends to get worse.  I don't think it could hurt to deal with it now.  Particularly if it will get worse down the road.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I sometimes pee when I laugh and I laugh a lot!
  • Options
    imageK&P414:
    imagemaykat:

Lit definitely interferes with running/exercise. What are the negative side effects you have heard abt from surgery?  

Here is an article published recently: https://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203513604577141080774088846.html

here is the article in the ajc that scared the crap out of me

https://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-women-sue-maker-908119.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"