Austin Babies

*sarebear, michelle&russ, carlnp*

Umm, the peeing... I feel like I'm 7 months pregnant again! Wink And the drink looks like pee too. That is all. Had to tell someone.

Re: *sarebear, michelle&russ, carlnp*

• haha, yeah I remember pee-ing all the time too!  I totally lucked out on the drinks, since Ryan was/is still nursing I got to skip the fasting parts.

What day are you on?  You sound like you're totally rocking it!

• LOL. I stayed home a lot. I'm jealous. I hope to do another round of detox later this month. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Day 9, and day 2 of the lemonade only. I call it lemonade because DS tasted it and kept asking for more lemonade. In my mind if I can survive through tomorrow and two more days without chicken or fish I'm over the hardest part.
  • You're right. Any die off?  That was the hardest part for me. 
  • imagecarlinlp:
    You're right. Any die off?  That was the hardest part for me. 
    No, not really. I've been really lucky. I was really tired days 3-4 and some headaches but nothing horrible. Feeling good. Still working on being able to fall asleep easily and wake easily.
  • The beginning was the worse for me too!  I think it was about after 2 weeks that it became a lot easier!  And yay on mild die off, that's awesome!
  • I don't remember that... Maybe I blocked it out? 

You are doing awesome and it should get better and better! Keep it up! 

• :butting in: I did the detox too (thanks L!). Yes, I thought once I made it past the lemonade days and all veggie days the worst was over! 1st week was hardest too, I luckily only had one headache day going off the caffeine and a few days of leg aches. I also did it during the holidays, which was not the smartest idea. My 4 yo's thanksgiving feast at school was on one of my 'lemonade' days and it was hard to be discreet about not eating, plus everything looked sooo good. Sounds like you are doing awesome!!!
  • imagejakbtx:
    :butting in: I did the detox too (thanks L!). Yes, I thought once I made it past the lemonade days and all veggie days the worst was over! 1st week was hardest too, I luckily only had one headache day going off the caffeine and a few days of leg aches. I also did it during the holidays, which was not the smartest idea. My 4 yo's thanksgiving feast at school was on one of my 'lemonade' days and it was hard to be discreet about not eating, plus everything looked sooo good. Sounds like you are doing awesome!!!
    Oh, I couldn't do it during the holidays. That's why I started Dec. 27th, the day after I got home from my moms. I signed up to do it back in November and knew that between the holiday and a week long work trip in Vegas, I could not do it until right after.

ETA: L, do you have any idea how many people you've referred to the office? I think they should probably put your name on the door by now.  Well I guess it was MC that started it right?  I've run into a couple nesties there not counting the ones I don't know.

• imagejakbtx:
    :butting in: I did the detox too (thanks L!). Yes, I thought once I made it past the lemonade days and all veggie days the worst was over! 1st week was hardest too, I luckily only had one headache day going off the caffeine and a few days of leg aches. I also did it during the holidays, which was not the smartest idea. My 4 yo's thanksgiving feast at school was on one of my 'lemonade' days and it was hard to be discreet about not eating, plus everything looked sooo good. Sounds like you are doing awesome!!!

The leg issues likely means you need more magnesium!

Epsom salt baths during detox are wonderful, it helps remove the toxins that much faster!

• imageNessia:

imagejakbtx:
    Oh, I couldn't do it during the holidays. That's why I started Dec. 27th, the day after I got home from my moms. I signed up to do it back in November and knew that between the holiday and a week long work trip in Vegas, I could not do it until right after.

ETA: L, do you have any idea how many people you've referred to the office? I think they should probably put your name on the door by now.  Well I guess it was MC that started it right?  I've run into a couple nesties there not counting the ones I don't know.

I have no idea, but it is a lot.  A bunch of my clients go that aren't on this board too.  And a few photog friends.  Outside of the detoxing, I don't even want to think about how unhealthy we were without chiropractic.  I used to think it was all about neck popping and people who had been in car accidents, uhm, NO!  It's so much more than that and keeps our immune systems so healthy now.  I big puffy heart love Schwab (as duder calls her LOL).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"