November 2011 Moms
Options

S/O diapers... I have all of these I can't use

I got so many huggies from people and they just don't work for ds....I obviously don't have a receipt for them....am I stuck with these or is there a retailer that would take them back? Would love to exchange them because i probably have well over a months worth of diapers in his closet
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: S/O diapers... I have all of these I can't use

• Options
    Target is good about giving store credit
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Do you have any idea where they got them? Do you live in a town with only a couple of places to buy them or where was your registry? Like most people got me stuff from Target and Walmart since they are in our area...so if I have something I don't know where it came from, I try to take it to one of those - they should have it in their system, so it will tell them if it didn't come from there and they won't take it.

You could always try that and if not, try to sell/swap them? We have a local Facebook group where people buy/sell stuff, and a lot of it's baby items, so try that or just post on your Facebook if you have one? You could also try to Swap/sell on here (on Swap Spot) or some other baby swap website...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh yah, and by Target/Walmart taking them back, I mean they will give store credit :) But it's better than nothing, right?
  • Options

Same here!! I may just keep them and when we get pregnant again I can try and use them.  

• Options
    I've been taking mine back to Target for store credit. I would imagine WM would do the same. 
  • Options
    My SIL found out from our local target that they give everyone $70 in returns without receipts/year.  Might be worth a try.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I live closer to a Wal Mart than a Target so I always try to return there first.  I've never had an issue exchanging/returning without a receipt.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I returned 2 huge boxes of huggies to Babies R Us for store credit w/o a receipt. They told me they mark returns w/o a receipt against your license and you can only return so much per year ( wouldn't tell me the amt)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I had one pack left of newborns that I tried returning to Target just to exchange the size (I got them from Amazon).  They wouldn't take them, but lo and behold - Wal Mart did!

Or you can sell them on Craigslist.  

• Options
    Walmart gave me cash for diapers that I returned without a receipt!  

• Options
    I am in the same boat.  I have a TON of Huggies and I hate them.  I have a bag of 100+ that my sis opened & used for a diaper cake and I'm forcing myself to use them when we are at home.  As for the rest, I'm taking them to Walmart to exchange.  I also was gifted too many packs of NB size and will be exchanging them as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"