D.C. Area Babies

how is the Gap Maternity at Fair Oaks?

Is there much of a selection? My sister's baby shower is this weekend and I need something cute to wear. I have a store credit at Gap and a coupon, so I was thinking I'd check there first--and because I didn't think about it until today, I don't have time to order online :-(

Re: how is the Gap Maternity at Fair Oaks?

• It's pretty small.  I don't know if it's changed since I was there in January, but it was just a small section in a Baby Gap.  But, I did find some cute stuff there even though it was a small selection.  It might still be worth it to go check it out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Definitely go check it out. Even though it's small it beats the other mall maternity stores. H&M at Tysons might carry maternity but the one at Fair Oaks doesn't, at least not when I was in there last winter.
  • Loading the player...
  • Its small, but they do have cute stuff. It's in the back of the baby Gap.
  • It is very small and doesn't have much, but I usually like what they do have.  It's definitely worth the trip IMO.
  • The H&M in Tyson's doesn't have maternity.  I was told to go to the one at the Dulles Town Center, but never made it out there.  Have you looked at Ann Taylor Loft?  Honestly, I lived in Gap Maternity's long sleeved cotton dresses, they were soooo comfortable.  At the end of my pg they were the only things that still fit - all my tops were too short my belly was so huge!
  • Went a few weeks ago and got a couple of dresses I like.  I agree with the other posters - it's pretty small, but I still managed to spend almost an hour in there because they had so much that I liked.  FYI, if you're planning on out buying pants, are petite and don't have time to hem them, it might not be worth it because they only carry regular lengths in store
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"