April 2012 Moms
Options

What's the old wives tale....

For how you carry if it's a girl?

I noticed within the last few days that my pelvic area is flat again and she is up above that with the belly sticking out. Is that carrying high???? Or is that the normal way it looks?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's the old wives tale....

• Options
    My bump is high...it sticks out the furthest right above my belly button, but i'm having a boy.  I think the old wives tale is "you carry high if it's a girl"...everyone thought I was having a girl. LOL...
    ~Julia~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I am not sure about the old wives tales, but with my two boys I did not have a really big tummy and the weight went all over. Especially to my hips and butt and legs. With this girl baby, my tummy is huge compared to with my boys. I feel like I am carrying low with her as well. My belly does not sit high up and she always moves real low. I dont feel as though its going to my hips as much.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DS1 I carried all over. Boy obviously. DS2 I carried all out front (dont' remember high or low), boy obviously again. This one is all out front, and high, like my belly is hard right at my belly button (she's head down, so it's her butt), and softer down low. I'm kinda out there. LOL.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DS - 7.2006 - C-Section b/c Breech
    DS2 - 4.2008 - Successful Vbac
    DD - 5.2012 - Successful Vbac
  • Options
    The OWT is low for boy, high for girl. So far mine are the opposite - DD was so low I swear it felt like she was going to fall out the last 3 months and I was a waddler. DS is high right now and the top of my bump looks huge!! I also have had some SOB with him being so high, which I never had last time.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    The way you carry is based on genetics. I carry super low. Yes
    DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Options

imageDragonflyBelle:
    The way you carry is based on genetics. I carry super low. Yes

All my friends know the low rider
    The low rider is a little higher

Low rider drives a little slower
    Low rider is a real goer

Low rider knows every street yeah!
    Low rider is the one to meet yeah!

Low rider don't use no gas now
    Low rider don't drive to fast

Take a little trip
    Take a little trip
    Take a little trip and see
    Take a little trip
    Take a little trip
    Take a little trip with me

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

With DS, I carried super high.  That kid was all in my ribs all the time.  With this baby (a girl) I am carrying really low.  She is having a party on my bladder, 24/7. 

The old wives tale is the opposite though.  I know these answers aren't helping you though!  :)

imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"