April 2012 Moms
Options

Pineapple Cupcakes

Had to share this recipe from skinnytaste.com:

https://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/04/pineapple-bliss-cupcakes.html

I am literally sitting here and eating batter while the first batch is in the oven. I can just tell these are going to be amazing. Will update as soon as the whole thing is done :0)

Quick Summary:

1) 1 box yellow cake mix, mix with 20 oz can crushed pineapple (do NOT drain). Bake according to box directions.

2) Mix: 8oz (1/3 reduced fat) cream cheese, 3/4 cup marshmellow fluff, 20oz can crushed pineapple (DO drain this time, drain it really really well). Top cupcakes with frosting within a few hours of eating.

*I grabbed some strawberries at the store and will top with sliced strawberry, yummy!

EDIT: Well, the cake is delicious! I totally did not drain the pineapple enough and it made the topping way too runny. I am still eating it ;0) But it is really soupy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pineapple Cupcakes

• Options
    I still use an old recipe I picked up at Weight Watchers years ago, almost the same, only it was an angel food cake mix and a can of crushed pineapple with juice.  You just topped it them with fat free cool whip, or eat them plain.  Yummy!
    Married: 5/21/11 TTC: 6/10/11 BFP: 8/7/11 (first baby) BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I love you for posting this! I've been craving cupcakes for like 3 days but none have looked good enough, these, however, look AMAZING!  Off to walmart!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sounds amazing!  And it counts as a serving of fruit, no?  :)
    Belly Dweller: EDD 04/22/2014
    Big Boy: Born 05/2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"