Georgia Babies
Options

3 meals a day?

At what age did you start feeding you LO 3 meals a day?  Abby's been having 2, mostly because she's only up for an hour in between waking up and her morning nap.  I nurse her, but haven't been doing solids.  She gets solids for lunch and dinner.  I can't remember when I went to 3 meals for Emma!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 3 meals a day?

• Options
    it took a while for me to get the third meal in too (breakfast) because we had to get out the door so quickly in the morning to take Finn to school and then it was almost nap time, or on the days that I also had to take Riley to school after Finn, it just didn't fit.  I think we were probably 8 months, closer to 9 before I finally managed to fit it in.  now if I could get the damn child to eat finger foods.  gah!
  • Options

imagehthomas02:
    it took a while for me to get the third meal in too (breakfast) because we had to get out the door so quickly in the morning to take Finn to school and then it was almost nap time, or on the days that I also had to take Riley to school after Finn, it just didn't fit.  I think we were probably 8 months, closer to 9 before I finally managed to fit it in.  now if I could get the damn child to eat finger foods.  gah!

Thank you!  So glad to see I'm not neglecting the child by being the only mother in the world to not feed her 7 month old 3 solid meals a day! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I can't remember exactly, but it was aroun 6-7 months for my son. He would scream at me after his 8 ounce morning bottle so I had to give him breakfast :)

It was much, much later for DD..maybe 9 months?? She just took to solids slower and didn't seem to need as much.

ETA- My brain is so mushy. We were still nursing when DS started having breakfast. So he would scream at me after his morning nursing session. NOW he screams at me after his 8 ounce bottle ;)

Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Options
    I don't think we added the 3rd meal until 9 months. I was also still nursing until almost 11 months, but only first thing in the morning for the last 2 months or so.  We did nursing/bottle for breakfast, then a lunch and dinner of solids (plus a bottle when she got up from each nap and right before bed).
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"