April 2012 Moms
Options

Does anyone have the Penelope Nursery Bedding from PBK?

Does anyone own the Penelope Nursery Bedding from Pottery Barn Kids?  I'm wondering if the one set of birds on the quilt is yellow or lime green.  Some pictures I see it looks yellow, others it looks lime green.  It's an internet only item so I can't go to the store and check it out in person.  I really want it to be yellow :p

https://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/penelope-nursery-bedding/?pkey=bgirls-nursery-bedding

Re: Does anyone have the Penelope Nursery Bedding from PBK?

• Options
    My friend has the green and pink set. I can ask her. I'm getting the Hayley set!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DS - 7.2006 - C-Section b/c Breech
    DS2 - 4.2008 - Successful Vbac
    DD - 5.2012 - Successful Vbac
  • Options
    I don't have the bedding but I'd just call PB and ask!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLuvmy2sons:
    My friend has the green and pink set. I can ask her. I'm getting the Hayley set!

I really like the Hayley set too.  I have to decide between that and the Brooke.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    My BFP Chart

• Options
    DD has it - some of the birds are yellow and some are green.  It's super cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    when i was looking at the quilt online it looked like a row of pink birds and then one that was green or yellow? i cant tell.
  • Options

imageMary0913:
    DD has it - some of the birds are yellow and some are green.  It's super cute!

DD has this as well and I believe that there are both yellow and green birds. The yellow does have some greenish undertones, if I remember correctly. They have it on display at PBK if you have one near you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"