Georgia Babies
Options

Anyone have the Dr. Mom otoscope?

I'm thinking of getting one.  I mean, $25 is less than one wasted copay for us.  Not to mention what a PITA it is to drag the kids out to the pedi for a cold.  At least this way I could have SOME idea of whether or not I should take them to the dr.  It's just not that clear with my kids.  They rarely run fevers or even act fussy when they have ear infections.  I'm mad at myself right now b/c Sophie was acting off one day last week and her teacher told me she was pulling at her ears but I didn't take her to the doc b/c she seemed fine at home.  Stupid.  So we had a long holiday weekend of on and off fussiness with yesterday getting progressively worse.  DH took her to the pedi this morning and she's got a double ear infection.  Poor girl has been hurting for almost a week :-(

Re: Anyone have the Dr. Mom otoscope?

• Options
    One of my pediatricians told me that sometimes it's even difficult for trained doctors to see ear infections. I don't know that I'd spend the money.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"