Georgia Babies
Options

SO telling DH your pregnant

I need to come up with a way ASAP. I just found out and haven't told DH yet. The first time he was in the Marine Corps and was away from home so over the phone was pretty much the only way to tell him. Any ideas? I just want call him right now and tell him!!! I don't know if I'll be able to hold it until tonight! Ahhhh! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: SO telling DH your pregnant

• Options

I'm no help. The first time around, I'd have just called DH on his cell and told him. He just happened to have left his cell at home that day. The second time, I was too much in shock to think of anything clever.

But congrats!!! Can you surprise him at work?

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    No ideas but I wanted to say congrats!!!  I am so happy for you!
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!!  With Ethan, I found out at work that I was pg.  I left there and went to BRU and bought a bib that said "I love Daddy" and I wrapped it and gave it to him.  Nothing too exciting.  With Jack, dh was in the bathroom when I peed on the stick and was standing there with me as it turned positive.  I'm really no help :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! I have no ideas but I had to share my own stupid moment... when I saw the title of this post, in my head, I read it as "Significant Other telling DH your pregnant" and I thought WHOA???!!! So glad that is NOT the case :-)

• Options

Man, at first I read your post title as "Significant Other telling Dear Husband that you are pregnant" and I was like OH LORD, this is going to be good. ;P

Congrats! 

Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    bwahahahaha.... man! that would have been a good post! thankfully that is not the case ;)
  • Options

With Derek, I surprised him with a Ohio State newborn gift set for his birthday. With Parker I was hugging the toilet at 4 weeks pregnant so he figured it out and I was too exhausted to make it cute.

CONGRATS!!! That's so awesome!

Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • Options
    Congrats!  I have no advice other than why not get a BIG SISTER t-shirt for C and let her wear it when your DH is on his way home.  Hopefully he won't need a ton of explanation. 
  • Options
    Are you cooking dinner tonight?  You could write BABY or a + sign on the food or something.  For some reason the idea of serving my husband a meatloaf with the words PREGNANT written in ketchup on top make me LOL.  haha, but either way, congrats and I'm glad you get to tell him in person this time!
  • Options

imageslwprincess:
    Congrats! I have no ideas but I had to share my own stupid moment... when I saw the title of this post, in my head, I read it as "Significant Other telling DH your pregnant" and I thought WHOA???!!! So glad that is NOT the case :-)

I know right?  I was about to pop some popcorn.  LOL

• Options

imageK&P414:
    Are you cooking dinner tonight?  You could write BABY or a + sign on the food or something.  For some reason the idea of serving my husband a meatloaf with the words PREGNANT written in ketchup on top make me LOL.  haha, but either way, congrats and I'm glad you get to tell him in person this time!

Super ewwwwww and super LOL.

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yay! Congratulations, Rocio!!!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So I couldn't wait until tonight and got out of work early and showed up at his office. I asked him to close his eyes because I had a late christmas present for him. Once he saw the pregnancy test he was in shocked and was so happy! he kept repeating "I'm going to be a dad again!"
  • Options
    Aww, Congrats. 
  • Options
    No ideas, but congrats!!!

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Options
    yayayay!! congrats!
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options

imageK&P414:

Love this!  HA HA!  But seriously, big sister T-shirt would be great!  

• Options
    Aw, I just read your reply.  How sweet!  Guys are so funny when they find out, but that is seriously sweet.   My friends husband said "Congratulations" to her when they found out she was pregnant. 
  • Options
    late to this, but yay, congratulations!
  • Options
    Thank you all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"