April 2012 Moms
Options

NYC ladies?

Do any of you know if there is a store in Manhattan that has the more expensive strollers so I can go 'play' with them.  I am thinking of splurging on a good stroller but want to feel them first.

THANKS! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NYC ladies?

• Options
    Babies R Us in Union Square has the bugaboo strollers, which is what we're getting, and seemed to have a pretty good selection
  • Options
    There's also a Buy Buy Baby on W 25th/7th Ave that has a selection of more expensive strollers.
    Mr and Mrs EST 8.19.06

DD#1 3.28.12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Albee Baby is at 715 Amsterdam Ave at the southeast corner of 95th Street.  Someone recommended it to us - we're about to check out the Baby Jogger City Elite. Good luck! :)

image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageAshleyC0117:
    Babies R Us in Union Square has the bugaboo strollers, which is what we're getting, and seemed to have a pretty good selection

This is where we went when we bought DD's stroller. They had a really good selection of strollers to play with and test out. We ended up buying a Quinny, which I don't necessarily recommend!

Samantha Isabelle Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Elle KateLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I second Albee Baby, they have a good selection as does Giggle.
  • Options
    Good to know about Albee.  I live on the UWS and pass that place all of the time but never thought to stop in (I've never been to any baby store...a little scared to start...).
    Belly Dweller: EDD 04/22/2014
    Big Boy: Born 05/2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"