Georgia Babies
Options

Pediatrician in Smyrna/Vinings/Marietta Square

I mostly lurk, but hope to join in more soon after my first LO arrives this Spring. I'm due in March and looking for recommendations for a pediatrician in the Smyrna/Vinings/Marietta Square area. We'll be interviewing drs. within over the next few weeks. TIA for your insights and recommendations.
BFP #1 on 8/19/09 M/C 10/14/09
BFP #2 01/10/10 M/C 01/31/10
BFP #3 12/24/10 M/C 01/20/11
BFP#4 07/18/11 EDD: 03/24/12
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pediatrician in Smyrna/Vinings/Marietta Square

• Options
    We go to Wellstar Pediatrics off S. Cobb Dr near the E/W Conn. We see Dr. Matthews and have been happy with her. We have also seen a few other Drs and liked them as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagedleigh2020:
    We go to Wellstar Pediatrics off S. Cobb Dr near the E/W Conn. We see Dr. Matthews and have been happy with her. We have also seen a few other Drs and liked them as well.

Ditto dleigh.  We see Dr. Matthews but have been happy with other dr.s in the practice as well.  The staff is so nice too.  Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Same. Went to dr Matthews for 4yrs + until we moved. Loved her. W

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We see Dr Barfield at Peachtree Park Pediatrics and they are wonderful! www.peachtreeparkpeds.com
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Options

imagedleigh2020:

We go here too, but see Dr. Hines.  Dr. Matthews is great too though. 

• Options
    Thank you, ladies! I appreciate it!
    BFP #1 on 8/19/09 M/C 10/14/09
    BFP #2 01/10/10 M/C 01/31/10
    BFP #3 12/24/10 M/C 01/20/11
    BFP#4 07/18/11 EDD: 03/24/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We see Dr. Crystal White off S. Cobb Dr.  Love her!!  My daughter has a very rare condition that she had only heard off in her residency and she has been awesome; consulting other doctors and always following up.  She has called us on Saturday twice and after 7pm multiple times.  Highly recommend her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"