Philadelphia Babies

Philadelphia Doula recommendations?

Hello! I'm looking for a doula in Philadelphia. I've looked on dona.org-- there are dozens in Philly. Anyone have any recommendations to help me narrow down the choices? Also, I've read that the cost of a doula is usually more expensive in metropolitan areas. What seems to be the average cost in Philly? 

Thanks so much for your help! 

Re: Philadelphia Doula recommendations?

• Hi there!  I am a doula in the Philadelphia area and would be happy to speak to you and also send you a list of doulas whos services and prices vary.  It is always a good idea to speak to a few to decide who is most comfortable for you.

You are welcome to send me a private message or email me at keliengleson  @  yahoo

Happy New Year.

Keli

Dona Birth Doula Prenatal and Vinyasa Yoga Instructor Childbirth Education Instructor
    Greater Philadelphia and South Jersey
  • Thanks Keli! I just emailed you.
  • Loading the player...
  • We worked with Christina at Well Born Baby.  She was great and they have a lot of resources in the group for breastfeeding and new mom support.  My understanding is that the cost for a doula is based on where you live (avg costs for Philly) and level of experience. She also teaches childbirth classes and is a breastfeeding counselor.  Her cost wasn't the least or most expensive but it was worth every penny!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"