April 2012 Moms
Options

Setting up the Nursery

Tyler is going to have a pretty small bedroom, and I was sort of freaking out about how I was going to fit everything into it. There's 2 walls that have windows and another wall has a very long closet, so there's only 1 wall that doesn't have anything on it. I wasn't sure how I was going to fit a crib, dresser/changing table, rocker, and this cool toybox/bench/bookshelf thing my brother is going to build for me. But then I found this website and it's pretty cool!

https://www.urbanbarn.com/the-make-room

Seeing it all laid out before trying to fit everything in the room is really helpful. If your bored, go build your kid's nursery! Or a different room in your house, or the whole freaking house. It's a neat website.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Setting up the Nursery

• Options
    Thanks! We have a really small room too with weird dimensions, so this will be great! 
  • Options
    Oh you just made my day!! I'm pretty sure on where I'm putting things, but I started out as an architecture major and love this kind of stuff!! Guess what I'm doing when DH is gone tomorrow!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I searched for something like this when we were moving! This is great! Thanks for sharing.
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Awesome link!  We are almost ready to put together the furniture and H keeps asking where it is going to go, and I have no idea.  This helps to visualize where it will fit!
    imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Wow! I am going to play around on this website, thanks! I have been worrying a glider wont fit in out nursery, Ill see if I can make it work!
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure Pottery Barn's Website has a similar online tool. If you plan to use any PB furniture it's nice b/c everything is pre-loaded
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Awesome! We're moving in July and just decided that DH is going to go set everything up without me and the Bee. This way we'll get to do the layout together!

Thanks for posting!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"