Stay at Home Moms
Options

If you have a 3 year old, you must listen to this, lolololol.

This is seriously one of the most hysterical things I have ever heard. It does contain offensive language (if you are offended by bad language).

https://soundcloud.com/dgadino/louis-c-k-my-3-year-old-is-a-3

someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: If you have a 3 year old, you must listen to this, lolololol.

• Options
    haha! I love Louis C.K.  
    April 2009
  • Options

imageCountryMile:
    haha! I love Louis C.K.  

I do too! He is so spot on when describing small children and their behavior.

someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagenaturelle25:

imageCountryMile:
    haha! I love Louis C.K.  

Do you have netflix? They have a few episodes on there.  DH and I have been re-watching them lately.  SO FUNNY!
    April 2009
  • Options
    imageCountryMile:
    imagenaturelle25:

imageCountryMile:
    haha! I love Louis C.K.  

Do you have netflix? They have a few episodes on there.  DH and I have been re-watching them lately.  SO FUNNY!

I am literally going through Netflix RIGHT now, lol. The only one I see is "chewed up" and I know I have watched it mulitple times.

• Options
    Coming out of lurking to say this is the funniest freaking thing I have heard in a while and I am going to find him on netflix, my DH and I are laughing so hard we are crying.
  • Options
    yes! He is totally right!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    OMG, this is awesome!  I can't wait to show DH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DH loves him, I now see why.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagenaturelle25:
    imageCountryMile:
    imagenaturelle25:

imageCountryMile:
    haha! I love Louis C.K.  

I am literally going through Netflix RIGHT now, lol. The only one I see is "chewed up" and I know I have watched it mulitple times.

No, look for LOUIS.  (just Louis) SO FUNNY! I am watching again now.  
    April 2009
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"