December 2011 Moms
Options

If you've had baby...

...how old is LO and are you still bleeding??

I'm not bleeding, but I'm getting what you would get at the end of your period to where you still have to wear a pad. UGH...I don't remember "bleeding" this long with DS#1.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you've had baby...

• Options
    I had a c/s so I dunno if I count.  I bled for about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks.  DJ is a month old now.  My whole bleeding was what you are describing though
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    C is 5 weeks and 2 days old. I bled for like 3 and half or 4 weeks. I thought it was never going to end.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Fastest year of my life. Lilypie First Birthday tickerswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS is 3 weeks now and I'm still getting that "last days of cycle" stuff too. I can't really remember exactly how long I bled with DS 1 but I do seem to recall it was close to a month.  At least this time I don't have any pain any more.. with our first I had an episiotomy and that left me SORE for a long time!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    DD is a week and a half old and I'm still bleeding, but not super heavy anymore.  It's more like a regular period not a super heavy like it was to begin with but not like the last few days of a period either.
  • Options

DS is 7 1/2 wks anf I only stopped spotting 2 days ago, although at about five weeks the spotting I had had previouisly became much more like a regular period, which could explain why it took so long.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Diagnosed with Anti little c antibodies. DS1 7.11.11 - Anaemia and Jaundice. 10 days in the NICU, 1 exchange transfusion and 4 blood transfusions. DS2 29.8.13 - Anaemia 7 days in the NICU and 1 exchange transfusion. Both are now happy and healthy. 

• Options
    LO is almost two weeks old and I am still getting period level bleeding. It seems to always come right after I have used the bathroom, and I feel like I am peeing myself. (So then I have to sit back down and check what's happening). I am hoping that because I had a csection it will end sooner than later. I haven't used pads since HS (18 years ago) and really miss tampons!
    Edited because I am an English teacher and that's what we do.
    Pregnancy Ticker 

BFP: 7/20/14  MMC: 8/29/14  D&C: 8/31
    BFP: 12/27/14 MMC: 1/26/15 D&C: 1/29
    Anniversary

• Options
    DS is nearly 8 weeks (HOLY COW!) and I bled until he was 4w2d I believe.
    BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Options
    Im spotting brown old blood at this point, sometimes its non existent. kinda annoying.
  • Options
    DD is 14 weeks, I bled until 8 weeks pp.
    Born at 26 weeks 2 days gestation, 2 pounds 2 ounces due to IC/PTL,
    and after 82 days in the NICU, our little girl is home!
    Untitled Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image image
  • Options
    I had period bleeding for about a week then pantiliner for 2 weeks after that.
    imageimageimage
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Breastfeeding and pregnant!
  • Options
    LO is 2 weeks and my bleeding has decreased but Im still bleeding.
  • Options
    With DD i bled for 2 months exactly. this time around a couple days ago.
  • Options
    8 days old and still bleeding (c-section)
  • Options
    Lo is almost four weeks and my bleeding is almost done (dark brown stuff that stinks) but every o often I have some blood. I Feel like it will never really end! O and I ebf lo
  • Options
    10 days and I'm passing an occasional small clot and that's it. Definitely ready for it to be done.
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • Options
    Dakota is 9 days old today. Still bleeding. When I left the hospital this past. Monday I had almost stopped bleeding, but then I started again this past week    :(
  • Options
    DS will be 6 weeks on Tuesday and I bled for 2 weeks consistently then it came and went as mild spotting like a liner one day, nothing the next until about 4.5 weeks. This was my fourth c-section although I don't know if bleeding is different from vag vs. c/s
  • Options
    I just stopped bleeding a couple of days ago and LO is 5 weeks old. I thought it would never end!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

2 weeks here, giant pad still affixed to underwear.

Nothing makes me feel more like a woman that when I get up in the morning and my dog does a nose-dive into my crotch because of the gross pad.

• Options
    I had a C-Sec 11 days ago and am still bleeding just enough to be annoying. God I miss tampons....
    "If every word I said, could make you laugh - I'd talk forever".
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"