Baby Names
Options

MN for Grace ??

I have twin girls on the way and I am naming them Grace & Honor, but I can't think of a MN that is compatible with Grace that I like. I like to have family names as my kids' middle names but they don't seem to fit. On my list I have Elizabeth, Ruth & a few others. Should I just name her Gracie and call hr Grace? Any suggestions?

Re: MN for Grace ??

• Options
    Ann, elizabeth,
    ttc since 10-09 first visit with RE 09-10 ME-everything ok DH- AZOOSPERMIA...biopsy confirmed Sertoli Only Cell syndrome Donor IUI#4 was the charm (8-27-11) with 125iuFollistim/Ovidrel/Endometrin/PIO/vit D beta #1 9/8/11....BFP!!! : ) @ 47.7 beta...#2 9/15/11... 1,998 beta#3 9/22/2011- 27,900 Baby's hb seen @6w2d ! 1-3-2012 20 wk u/s everything lookin' good! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

You should name her Grace. Gracie looks childish and is less formal. It doesn't make sense to have that be her full name when you're planning on calling her Grace. 

MN suggestions: Evelyn, Evangeline, Victoria, Penelope, Vivian, Ramona, Leona, Josephine, Dorothy, Seraphina

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely go with Grace and not Gracie. I think of Gracie as a nn for Grace-- not the other way around. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Grace Elizabeth
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would go with just Grace. as for MN: Ann; Elizabeth; Marie; Colleen; Nicole;
    DSC04873-1 AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I don't have any middle name suggestions. But I just thought that I would mention that I really like Gracen or Gracyn. I know that makes most people on this board cringe...but I like them.
    Happily married to my Snorkelbutt - 07/31/10

BFP #1 09/02/11  M/C 09/12/11 8w6days
    BFP #2 07/18/12 Baby S born on his EDD 03/23/13

SS - age 12...SD - age 8...DS - 13 mos.
  • Options

Actually I kinda of like that name to ! When I told my mother that I liked the name Grayson (for a boy), she said she thought Iwas talking about a girl (as in Gracyn) and I didn't really like it but I just started thinking about it, and I guess I like it now (:

• Options

Def Grace not Gracie.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made it past my goal I nursed for 1 year and 6 weeks! Im so proud of myself!
  • Options

Our daughter is named Grace and we had the same problem with deciding on a mn. Personally, I wouldn't go with Ann because it's also a short, one syllable name. Since Grace is short, I would pick something with at least two or three syllables. And ditto for going with Grace, not Gracie. I call our daughter Gracie a lot as a nickname, which is cute now, but her proper name is Grace.

Grace Carolyn

Grace Elizabeth

Grace Judith

Grace Violet

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

What do you have in mind for Honor's middle name?

Grace Danielle
    Grace Ameila
    Grace Joelle
    Grace Olivia
    Grace Isabelle
    Grace Emily
    Grace Alexandra

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Grace McKenna would be a beautiful name! I like Grace Elizabeth too
    First Baby Due: July 2012 Check out my blog: FordsintheFastlane.blogspot.com
  • Options

I agree that you should use Grace and not Gracie.  

Could you use Ann as part of the middle name.  My suggestions are Annabel, Annmarie, Analise, Anastasia, Annika, or Annette. 

I personally like the flow of Grace Annabel or Grace Anastasia. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Ditto everyone else qbout naming her Grace and not Gracie. Out of your suggestions I like Grace Elizabeth a lot. Grace Rebekah has always been a favorite of mine. I also like: Grace Annabelle, Grace Angelica, Grace Corinne, Grace Catherine, Grace Isabel, Grace Morgan, Grace Noelle, Grace Penelope, Grace Renee, Grace Susanna, Grace Samantha, Grace Caroline.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"