April 2012 Moms

T&P plz

A friend that I use to work with is in labor right now. Her doctor to her off the meds he gave her for her contractions earlier this week. She's only 35 weeks and even though she's more than happy to have her baby right now I know she's worried cause she's not full term yet. So please keep her in prayers. Her baby has been trying to come out since she was 30 weeks and her doctor put her on meds then and said we'll wait 5 more weeks and they did. So her baby boy is on his way.

Re: T&P plz

• T&Ps their way! DS was born at 35 weeks and I did not get steroids (I'm assuming she did if this has been going on for 5 weeks!) he needed a little help breathing in the beginning but got strong quickly and deicded he was going to make up for the early arrival by eating like a man from day one! LOL. He's pretty perfect if I do say so myself, he spent 1 week in the NICU, but mostly because we had a blood incompatibility and he had severe jaundice because of it. Havign held on 5 more weeks will have made a huge difference for that little one!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sending my prayers!

• Loading the player...
  • Sending T&P her way! 

DH's cousin had her baby on December 13th between 35-36 weeks (she was due mid-January) and her DD went home last week and is doing really well now (pretty sure she had some breathing issues at first). 

IMG_0293

Mr. & Mrs. 10/2/10 | Dx w/PCOS March 2011
    BFP - 7/25/11 | EDD 4/3/12 | C-section 2/7/12 @ 32 weeks 
    BFP - 1/07/14 | EDD 9/20/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Generally 35 weekers do pretty well. Some mild breathing issues and feeding issues sometimes (and white males have the most issues...it's true). T&P your way!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lots of good thoughts that all is well with baby!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"